Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

I've lost track a bit  ??? .......am l right in thinking its Hawka's pick then mine?

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on November 26, 2012, 11:45:35 AM
I've lost track a bit  ??? .......am l right in thinking its Hawka's pick then mine?

updated and your correct.

The F.A.R.K.

Its now been 15 hours since the last pick, I understand that Hawkas got hard circumstances but we have to keep the draft moving. Can we make a rule that if you dont pick within 24 hours you just get the highest avaliable player (i.e Corr) or maybe of you arent going to be avalaible you give a long list of 10-15 players to a mutal picker who can just post the highest avaliable pick on that list

If not this draft will take forever remembering we still have a rookie draft to come

picker_man

"Like other drafts, 24 hours to pick and you have to pick within 2 hours of being online.'

thats on the front page so guess your skipped if you dont pick within 24hrs and you then pick someone when you come back online next

Hawka

Need a ruck and Dan Currie seems a chance to play for the Roos so that's my pick

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

just got home from work ......will pick soon guys

nostradamus

CrowsFan

whatlez made a pick in the AXV draft at 5.35, but hasn't here, so he is skipped at 7.35 :)

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 06:35:39 PM
Dont know much about him, but Aiden Corr

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 26, 2012, 07:31:20 PM
whatlez made a pick in the AXV draft at 5.35, but hasn't here, so he is skipped at 7.35 :)

Thatd be the obvious choice

He would 90% take corr with his next pick anyway

JBs-Hawks

Well that's pretty rich wasn't he just complaining about hawka taking too long?  ::)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 26, 2012, 07:34:52 PM
Well that's pretty rich wasn't he just complaining about hawka taking too long?  ::)

Hawka took like 17 hours

Whatlez has missed 2

Im happy to be patient but when we go a whole day without taking a pick...

Whatlez will likely be on later tonight

nostradamus

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 26, 2012, 07:31:20 PM

the ironic part of that is that the draft is suspended at the moment in AXV's anyway....... :o