AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Take your time cw, but is tbag the only exception?

Even though i get rook 1 and nat 1 i didnt get an ablett, swan, franklim etc who will outscore my captain by 30

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 02:49:41 PM
Take your time cw, but is tbag the only exception?

Even though i get rook 1 and nat 1 i didnt get an ablett, swan, franklim etc who will outscore my captain by 30

No whatlez he isnt, take a look at this,

Whatlez gets: 16, 17, 1 and 17
Nails gets: 1, 32, 16 and 32

To be honest lez, a number one player is only gonna outscore 16 by 20, your fault for picking youngins, you cant use that mate.

The Nat draft shouldve been snaked, your fault for crying, Rookie picks arent worth much, look at you, Walker, Redden, Whitfield and someone like a Hrovat, compared to Franklin, Roughead, White and someone like a Plowman, hardly fair. Youll have 4 130 averaging jets and Nails will have 1 150 jet, a 130 jet and 2 guys who will average under 100, that pays you quite well lez, so stop crying.

And besides you didnt read the rules and rushed. Your fault for crying.

Justin Bieber

Should of not given me rookie one in the first place then... But then Nails would get Franklin, Plowman,  Sam Col and I get Redden, Whitfield and no one.

Justin Bieber

And assuming you think that is fair?? And I only got Wines cause i traded pick 17 and pick 33 (ironically) for Pick 6 and nothing.

Essentially Thurlow (tbag pick 16 cause he traded 17) and Sam Col for Wines.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 03:22:57 PM
Should of not given me rookie one in the first place then... But then Nails would get Franklin, Plowman,  Sam Col and I get Redden, Whitfield and no one.

I wasnt talking about the rook ::) Stop trying to change the subject. I was talking about the NAT plain and clear, I dont care about the rook, Im more concerned wit your constant urge to complain because you  havent had the time to even do a quick skim of the rules or because you think youre being cheated out of something, when you dont see youve been paid in spades arleady, I was actually so close to swapping initial pick positions with you, as I could even see that.

Nails

Lez could just pass ASAP and get himself no.2 (if no-one passes beforehand) :o No.2 > No.1

Sam won't even get games for being bad.

Justin Bieber

Like I said before i dont care if it is me or it is you with rookie pick one. I am against the rule and the fact that tbag is cheating the system.

Justin Bieber

It may seem that I am complaining but its simply my opposing opinion on the rule

tbagrocks

Also I have Rookie pick 5, I didn't want to be taking it at 10+ so I got in first for the one! I have said I like the rule because it adds diversity especially in this firat year, I am more than happy to just pick with 33, otherwise we have to leave the rule the same so anyone elso who wants a crack at Rookies can also pass, one or the other imo

Justin Bieber

Rookie pick one for Pick 33?

Colliwobblers

this is not about tbag or whatlez, it is about the best rule for the draft.

the future rule is thought to be B is best, resounding votes in favor of it. Obviously support and votes have been given to A for this drat only for several reasons which seem evident, same draft order national and rookie, neither snake.

at the end of the day, it will be what it will be, there will be no compromise. If monstrom votes a certain way it will be decided by him, if he votes the other way it will be decided by me.

either way it will be decided by a majority of votes and THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT.

important not to get personal, votes may have been steered by personal benefit or reasons but when done half the competitions coaches won't be happy and either tbag or whatlez will feel screwed.

but the fact will remain the best rule will have been voted in by majority and no one can argue with the logic and sense of that outcome, whatever it ends up being.

now we just need monstrom!

Justin Bieber

Just saying, tbag loses nothing, whereas, I do lose.. Just saying.

Justin Bieber

Dont know much about him, but Aiden Corr

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 06:34:27 PM
Just saying, tbag loses nothing, whereas, I do lose.. Just saying.
No you don't, the rule was always there, the fact you chose to ignore it does not mean you lost anything, you only lose by the fact you failed to read the rules so... your fault ;)

tor01doc

Toot toot - tbag definitely holds the moral high ground in this debate.