Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 31, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 31, 2013, 08:16:12 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 31, 2013, 07:58:30 PM
You're in for a great experience with Suits Q. Just seems to keep getting better every week :D
have to agree with you there CF

Also Season 19 of Top Gear kicked off this week as well, haven't watched it yet though.

And i just noticed that there will be another season of HIMYM after this one!!
Ah HIMYM has been a great show. I think it's about time it wraps up though, has probably gone on a bit long as it is.

Also does anyone here watch much of Person of Interest? I think it's a great show. Pretty much the only crime drama I can stand to watch :P

Person of Interest is pretty cool. It's one of the better shows on atm.  8)

Jukes

Adventure Time and Regular Show, anyone?

stew42

Adventure Time YES!!! Love it when it decides not to be a kids show, ala Lich  ;D

Jukes

Quote from: stew42 on February 02, 2013, 11:51:16 PM
Adventure Time YES!!! Love it when it decides not to be a kids show, ala Lich  ;D

amazing show :P yesterday I bought an Adventure Time t-shirt, has 9 panels of Finn doing various faces, and I already had a Jake action figure with a tiny BMO :D

Cambo

My Fav's are

SAMCRO - how good was season five  ;)
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Deadwood
Entourage - if you havent seen you have missed out...
TUF - season 17 is looking good.

And the new boy on the block (only 4 episodes so far) but looking great is 'Banshee'. Plenty of action,violence and sex  ;D

My Chumps

Quote from: Cambo on February 03, 2013, 01:05:49 AM
My Fav's are

Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Deadwood

And the new boy on the block (only 4 episodes so far) but looking great is 'Banshee'. Plenty of action,violence and sex  ;D

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad AND Entourage?! Awesome list man  8)

stew42

Catching up on new Suits - far out, that shower gets intense! Hardman's back!!!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: stew42 on February 03, 2013, 01:43:59 AM
Catching up on new Suits - far out, that shower gets intense! Hardman's back!!!

yeah that shows awesome

watching spartacus right now

CrowsFan

Quote from: BB67th on January 31, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 31, 2013, 08:16:12 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 31, 2013, 07:58:30 PM
You're in for a great experience with Suits Q. Just seems to keep getting better every week :D
have to agree with you there CF

Also Season 19 of Top Gear kicked off this week as well, haven't watched it yet though.

And i just noticed that there will be another season of HIMYM after this one!!
Ah HIMYM has been a great show. I think it's about time it wraps up though, has probably gone on a bit long as it is.
The way I figure it is they will show the mother in the final ep of this season and then the final season will be him dating her/proposing...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: My Chumps on February 03, 2013, 01:30:42 AM
My Fav's are

Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Deadwood

Just watching Deadwood again now, reading up on the history of the characters to understand where the show would have went...

Nige

Just watched Outsourced for the first time in a while as I was having lunch. Reminded me how much I love that show. It's hilarious. Guess being on Indian origin I appreciate it a bit more than most.   8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on February 03, 2013, 03:40:54 PM
Just watched Outsourced for the first time in a while as I was having lunch. Reminded me how much I love that show. It's hilarious. Guess being on Indian origin I appreciate it a bit more than most.   8)

yeah good show

got cancelled right?

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 03, 2013, 03:51:05 PM

yeah good show

got cancelled right?

I'm not up to date, but I usually just watch it whenever it's on TV. Might download the whole thing and watch it. Had a look in the TV guide and saw the today's episode was apparently the final.

Just checked Wikipedia, it was cancelled. :(

BB67th

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 03, 2013, 03:51:05 PM

yeah good show

got cancelled right?
Yeah it got canned after one season. I didn't mind it, it was quite good while it lasted.

Cambo

Quote from: Marcz on February 03, 2013, 01:16:23 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on February 03, 2013, 01:30:42 AM
My Fav's are

Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Deadwood

Just watching Deadwood again now, reading up on the history of the characters to understand where the show would have went...
Cant believe they didnt run another season to finish it of.  They were apparently going to do two movie length episodes to close it out, but it never eventuated (such a pitty)...