Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

13 Reasons Why S3 is coming August 23rd

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 02, 2019, 12:08:55 PM
Suits feels like it's picked itself up a bit for the final season, watched 1 episode of Pearson and I'm deleting the rest, this show WILL get cancelled sooner rather than later...

racist and sexist

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 02, 2019, 12:52:03 PM
Suits feels like it's picked itself up a bit for the final season, watched 1 episode of Pearson and I'm deleting the rest, this show WILL get cancelled sooner rather than later...

racist and sexist

Absolutely boring premise with boring characters, I don't have time for as many shows any more so the cull is real.

RaisyDaisy

Suits could probably do anything and I will always love it - one of my absolute favourite shows ever, and I was worried it would drop off once Mike left but it's just getting better

I actually like Pearson - I don't think you can make a call on any show after 1 single episode lol

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 02, 2019, 02:01:06 PM

Suits could probably do anything and I will always love it - one of my absolute favourite shows ever, and I was worried it would drop off once Mike left but it's just getting better

I actually like Pearson - I don't think you can make a call on any show after 1 single episode lol

My wife would beg to differ, lol, she makes a call 5 minutes in.  ::)

Too many other awesome shows being pumped out these days so I'll cull shows more ruthlessly now with less time on my hands (newborn), if it ever becomes "all time" (which i'm 100% certain it won't) then I'll catch up.  :P

RaisyDaisy

Haha fair enough - I know the feeling needing to make a call / cull shows due to time

Nige

iZombie's series finale was today.

I'm actually so sad the show is over, it had a solid season run. The finale was pretty good for the most part and wrapped up basically every storyline nicely so I definitely can't complain about a poor ending.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on August 02, 2019, 04:13:00 PM
iZombie's series finale was today.

I'm actually so sad the show is over, it had a solid season run. The finale was pretty good for the most part and wrapped up basically every storyline nicely so I definitely can't complain about a poor ending.

I read the comics, but fell behind big time on the TV show and never caught up.  Too far gone for me now.  :'(

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

i kind of agree now after the 3rd ep Pearson is pretty meh

i generally watch shows if i like one or more characters almost more important then the script for me if that makes sense

i like Pearson herself but not interested in anyone else

Keeper27

Watch The Boys and Euphoria

Great shows