Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Will add my favs now, most shows put me in the shower or make me want to water my flower pot!

South Park, easily the best show ever made!
Family Guy, even though he's an athiest flower pot
Sabrina, that's right! :P Just so funny
the Simpsons
Futurama
Two and a half men
Big bang theory, only recently started watching it
Scrubs, great show but got to "gay" in the end for mine
Buffy, I was 18 when it came out so...
American Dad

Not my fault if all these shows are comedys! Mostely cartoons! ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: monstrum on October 22, 2012, 05:29:41 PM
thats really good man, keep it up!

obviousley staying away from the pizza..?  :P

Cheers mate, nah i still have 2 or 3 a week, eat what i want, i just bust my @$$ whenever i can bcos i love the hard work ;)

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 22, 2012, 09:35:42 PM
Will add my favs now, most shows put me in the shower or make me want to water my flower pot!

South Park, easily the best show ever made!
Family Guy, even though he's an athiest flower pot
Sabrina, that's right! :P Just so funny
the Simpsons
Futurama
Two and a half men
Big bang theory, only recently started watching it
Scrubs, great show but got to "gay" in the end for mine
Buffy, I was 18 when it came out so...
American Dad

Not my fault if all these shows are comedys! Mostely cartoons! ;D
Almost forgot what this topic was about.

and on that note i would like to have a go at baseball!!!!

Because the baseball is on we have to wait another week (2 weeks total) for a new ep of The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show!!!!

tbagrocks

I really used to love one! Never needed to change the station, well... the Flowering shower on now I mean yeah, Mash and Smart are good but where's the sport? :-\ NBA? Bundasliga? Flower me ten you suck almost as much as when 7mate advertise their shower during Family guy :o Stupid ass holes

Oh right, so what's this about base ball and waiting for new shows?

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 22, 2012, 10:54:06 PM
I really used to love one! Never needed to change the station, well... the Flowering shower on now I mean yeah, Mash and Smart are good but where's the sport? :-\ NBA? Bundasliga? Flower me ten you suck almost as much as when 7mate advertise their shower during Family guy :o Stupid ass holes

Yeh i probably should have explained it a bit better.

The same network in America (Fox) shows the baseball and TV shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show. But because the baseball finals are on no new shows !!

kilbluff1985

your such a drainer lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on October 22, 2012, 11:07:16 PM

your such a drainer lol
Probably a reason I got such a bad boo rating, I dog to much :P Well somebody needs to stand up and say hay! No xfactor or geek beauty shower during my cartoons you dickheads!

Same as late night sport on one and Masterchef, two and a half men and big brother!

What do they think? Most of their audience has menstrual cycles? Well during Family Guy, Footy replayes, Moter sport, Adult cartoons and any Charlie Sheen show, they'd be flowering wrong, so quit with the feminine and gay shower during male viewing or I'll keep complaining, stupid asses (media, not ff community)

kilbluff1985

lol all good i find your rants amusing

RiOtChEsS

TWD S3 EP2 starts now...

Master Q

Finished S1 of Community earlier today... Starting S2 soon  :)

Capper

Quote from: Master Q on October 24, 2012, 04:29:06 PM
Finished S1 of Community earlier today... Starting S2 soon  :)
Troy and Abed in the morning!!

Master Q

T Dog

Just saw some of series 4 of "Men behaving Badly".....couldn't be made nowadays..lol.. ::) 8)

Capper

Just watching an old favourite "The Best Bits of The Late Show" Champagne Edition