Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

FINALLY found the time to watch Season 2 of Fargo

Just as good as the first season. Such an amazing anthology series (although the UFO was WTF) - cannot wait for Season 3 next year!

Great casts, excellent story lines and filmed so well.

RaisyDaisy

This is the week of returns!

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Hells Kitchen
Brooklyn Nine Nine
2 Broke Girls (2 weeks time)

And I'm going to check out the new Kevin James sitcom that started today, "Kevin Can Wait". Not expecting much, but he's got credits in the bank with me from KOQ so I'll give it a go

Jukes

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 20, 2016, 09:04:32 PM
This is the week of returns!

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Hells Kitchen
Brooklyn Nine Nine
2 Broke Girls (2 weeks time)

And I'm going to check out the new Kevin James sitcom that started today, "Kevin Can Wait". Not expecting much, but he's got credits in the bank with me from KOQ so I'll give it a go

Ahh lad...

GoLions

Brooklyn Nine Nine
Really need to binge watch this after exams haha, seen a few episodes here and there, extremely good!

TomK

Quote from: GoLions on September 20, 2016, 09:27:55 PM
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Really need to binge watch this after exams haha, seen a few episodes here and there, extremely good!
Definitely do it, I love it!

RaisyDaisy

kilbluff1985

so many shows i got to watch

big bang theory
lucifer
survivor last nights ep
gotham
fast n loud
halt and catch fire
wsop ep 3
wsop ep 4

Nige

Managed to watch the first ep of S33 of Survivor.

It was okay. Kinda underwhelming to be honest though, so hopefully it picks up from here.

There's definitely some key characters, some are giving off better vibes than others.

Honestly don't have a lot to say about the premiere though which doesn't feel right.

Nige

So now that I've got FreeTelly (thanks Dave!), I'm gonna be able to catch up on and binge heaps of show.

Gonna definitely start on and get up to date with Donald Glover's show Atlanta which has been critically acclaimed and given generally favourable reviews already and it's only 4 episodes in! Second season already ordered and on the way too apparently which is promising.

Also gotta continue with Breaking Bad finally (got that in a folder though), left it at S2E1 so I'll probably get through a fair bit of that next week during my mid sem break as well.

Nige

Atlanta is really good. New episode will be out mid next week. Hype is real.

kilbluff1985

watching Lethal Weapon tv series pilot really enjoying it

LF

Stranger Things,if you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend you do,it was great

#BastiGOAT

Spite

Quote from: Nige on September 22, 2016, 10:44:25 PM

It was okay. Kinda underwhelming to be honest though, so hopefully it picks up from here.

There's definitely some key characters, some are giving off better vibes than others.

Honestly don't have a lot to say about the premiere though which doesn't feel right.

You're not alone there Nige, I honestly didn't like anyone at all as well

Nige

Quote from: Spite on September 26, 2016, 03:26:17 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 22, 2016, 10:44:25 PM

You're not alone there Nige, I honestly didn't like anyone at all as well
There are a few characters I don't mind. Zeke, Ken, Chris, Michaela, Hannah, Will, Mari and Sunday were all tolerable.

enzedder

Hillary a 6x 1hour tv mini series that chronicles Sir Ed's life from school boy to mountain climber to antartic expedition leader to philanthropist work done in Nepal has just finished here on NZ screens... Not sure when and if it will feature on Aussie TV... I enjoyed it but I love any mountaineering based biographies so no surprises there.
It's not sit on the edge of your seat adventure stuff but more of an insight into the man himself.