Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

I'm 5 episodes in on OITNB and just like last season so far it's flowering boring as

Nothing exciting or suspenseful happens at all - it's as if I'm just watching the daily happenings of a jail - just seeing each group and what they randomly do.

Very disappointing, but I'll keep watching

Besides the 1st season, it really has been very average since

kilbluff1985

gets better man imo i thought the same thing about 1st 6 eps

jvalles69

I've only seen the first 4 eps of OINTB, but it's already WAY better than the last season!  I wanted to stab myself in the eyes during that absolute showere crap.

RaisyDaisy

The Night Of looks pretty good - from the creator of The Wire, will have to check it out

Nige

There was a promo for Australian Survivor on last night, looks interesting.

Starting to warm to LaPaglia as host.

Bit skeptical about Shine being behind it all though, it's likely to feel like a survival version of Masterchef.

Also the snippets of the cast showed 'model'-like contestants, didn't notice anyone of colour or a bit older than the rest, that has me a little annoyed but I'm sure there will be a few amongst a cast of 24.

Also, further details released about S34, not sold on theme to be honest, but the cast is fairly good so I'm hoping it plays out well.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on June 30, 2016, 02:28:15 PM
There was a promo for Australian Survivor on last night, looks interesting.

Starting to warm to LaPaglia as host.

Bit skeptical about Shine being behind it all though, it's likely to feel like a survival version of Masterchef.

Also the snippets of the cast showed 'model'-like contestants, didn't notice anyone of colour or a bit older than the rest, that has me a little annoyed but I'm sure there will be a few amongst a cast of 24.

Also, further details released about S34, not sold on theme to be honest, but the cast is fairly good so I'm hoping it plays out well.

So annoyed I didn't get selected.   :'(  Dark skinned, male cancer nurse, dominate at sports although I don't look like I would, mid 30's, watched every season; surely traits good enough to provide entertainment!  ;)

Also anyone watched Outcast yet, new series based on the comic of the same name by Walking Dead writer Kirkman?  Watched the 1st episode and it was really good, very dark and nice horror themes throwing back to exorcist.

Hellopplz

If anybody follows Ninja Warrior/ANW, there is going to be an Australian one coming next year with applications being taken in now 8).

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2016, 05:11:27 PM
If anybody follows Ninja Warrior/ANW, there is going to be an Australian one coming next year with applications being taken in now 8).

Yeah I read about that a few days ago

I enjoy watching ANW so am curious to see how the Aussie version goes

Nige

ANW is reaaally good value, I hope the Aussie is just as good.

kilbluff1985

RD just watched 1st ep of 'the night of' was good

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 03, 2016, 12:22:21 AM

Yeah I  Just watched it last night, safe to say I'm hooked!  Pity we don't get another episode for about 3-4 weeks. :(

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 03, 2016, 01:57:09 AM

Yeah I  Just watched it last night, safe to say I'm hooked!  Pity we don't get another episode for about 3-4 weeks. :(

Episide 2 is in 2 weeks

I love John Turtorro, and with The Wire creator involved I'm hoping for something great :)

Nige

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/survivor-australia-24-castaways-ready-to-outwit-outplay-and-outlast-each-other-in-samoa/news-story/f890afd92006774be560c910b4df7457

Cast for the Aussie Survivor. Judging on the short bios/photos, this is literally going to like Big Brother/Masterchef if the cast is anything to go by.

We've got some D-grade celebrities (if you even wanna call them that) and half the females look the same (which happened on Masterchef this season to an extent).

I've got a lot more skeptical as to whether this is going to be a success or not now.  :-X

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 03, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 03, 2016, 01:57:09 AM

Episide 2 is in 2 weeks

I love John Turtorro, and with The Wire creator involved I'm hoping for something great :)

Oh really? I was going by the date it starts on foxtel which is the 17th july.

RaisyDaisy

Yes and July 17 is 2 weeks from now ;)