Snow was predictable, but exciting none the less

Curios to see where the Greyjoy story heads

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2016, 07:29:37 PM
Episode was massive

Did not see the Bolton move coming

Greyjoy story should have happened about 2 seasons ago and is gonna be flowering tops

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: GoLions on May 03, 2016, 07:37:28 PM
Episode was massive

Greyjoy story should have happened about 2 seasons ago and is gonna be flowering tops
Been hearing that for ages! They're setting up Ramsay for a crazy revenge plot surely

GoLions

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on May 03, 2016, 07:57:23 PM
Episode was massive

Been hearing that for ages! They're setting up Ramsay for a crazy revenge plot surely
I can't believe Ramsay is still alive haha, but surely his plot armour is wearing thin now :P

But yeah, Greyjoy storyline, if done right, is gonna be awesome. Euron is probably my favourite non-pov character from the books (so much better than Oberyn), and there's another character or two that I'm really hoping they introduce in the next few episodes.

Also really keen for Sam to become relevant again. So many theories about what could happen with him, but they changed things a bit in the show, so I dunno what exacty they're gonna do with him.

And finally, I think this is the start of the end for Tommen. Asking for Cersei to make him stronger is just asking for trouble basically haha, he'll probably be dead by the end of the season. The aftermath of this should be wonderful. Cersei is gonna lose her shower, and I would just love for Jaime to be the one that kills her, just like he killed The Mad King. This could then lead to either the Tyrells taking the throne, or, if Cersei has already killed them...JT! ;D

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: GoLions on May 03, 2016, 08:12:05 PM
Episode was massive

I can't believe Ramsay is still alive haha, but surely his plot armour is wearing thin now :P

But yeah, Greyjoy storyline, if done right, is gonna be awesome. Euron is probably my favourite non-pov character from the books (so much better than Oberyn), and there's another character or two that I'm really hoping they introduce in the next few episodes.

Also really keen for Sam to become relevant again. So many theories about what could happen with him, but they changed things a bit in the show, so I dunno what exacty they're gonna do with him.

And finally, I think this is the start of the end for Tommen. Asking for Cersei to make him stronger is just asking for trouble basically haha, he'll probably be dead by the end of the season. The aftermath of this should be wonderful. Cersei is gonna lose her shower, and I would just love for Jaime to be the one that kills her, just like he killed The Mad King. This could then lead to either the Tyrells taking the throne, or, if Cersei has already killed them...JT! ;D
You know Tommen's going to die this season, and I'm pretty sure Cersei gets killed by Jaime and not Tyrion, but would be good reverse psychology if it was Tyrion

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2016, 08:34:55 PM
This is a good read

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/1/11539104/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-back-dead-alive-recap

And then the R+L=J theory seem solid too

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/4/8543525/jon-snow-mother
I feel R+L=J has been a lock for ages but the flashback all but secured it, the next flashback will just make it obvious tho

GoLions

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on May 03, 2016, 08:55:38 PM
Episode was massive

You know Tommen's going to die this season, and I'm pretty sure Cersei gets killed by Jaime and not Tyrion, but would be good reverse psychology if it was Tyrion
Fwiw I don't actually know, show has mostly caught up to the books (except Greyjoy stuff)

GoLions

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on May 03, 2016, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2016, 08:34:55 PM
This is a good read

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/1/11539104/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-back-dead-alive-recap

And then the R+L=J theory seem solid too

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/4/8543525/jon-snow-mother
I feel R+L=J has been a lock for ages but the flashback all but secured it, the next flashback will just make it obvious tho
Yep, been pretty confident of this for quite a while haha

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: GoLions on May 03, 2016, 09:00:48 PM
Episode was massive

Fwiw I don't actually know, show has mostly caught up to the books (except Greyjoy stuff)
Ye just making a semi bold prediction which I'm pretty confident about

GoLions

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on May 03, 2016, 09:05:04 PM
Episode was massive

Ah ok haha

I think it's been set up from the start for us to think Tyrion would kill Cersei, but because of that makes me think it'll be Jaime. And because Tommen has to die before Cersei, and there's (I assume) only 2 seasons left including this season, I'd imagine Tommen would have to die fairly soon.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: GoLions on May 03, 2016, 09:15:46 PM
Episode was massive

Ah ok haha

I think it's been set up from the start for us to think Tyrion would kill Cersei, but because of that makes me think it'll be Jaime. And because Tommen has to die before Cersei, and there's (I assume) only 2 seasons left including this season, I'd imagine Tommen would have to die fairly soon.
Yeah exactly, I assume you know from the books the part of Cersei's prophecy that they didn't do on the show - and that could be what you said about a Mad King situation repeating itself leading to Cersei's death.

Btw there's two seasons after this apparently totalling 13 eps

GoLions

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on May 03, 2016, 09:26:16 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 03, 2016, 09:15:46 PM
Episode was massive

Ah ok haha

Yeah exactly, I assume you know from the books the part of Cersei's prophecy that they didn't do on the show - and that could be what you said about a Mad King situation repeating itself leading to Cersei's death.

Btw there's two seasons after this apparently totalling 13 eps
I can't remember what part of the prophecy they left out of the show, but yeah

Oh, so there will be two shorter seasons then? Interesting...