Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

whoever didn't vote for Joe doesnt deserves to win how stupid can u be

jvalles69

WTF happend that got Fishback voted out, I zoned out a bit towards the 2nd half??  Assuming a few of them blindsided him.  The Cierra blindside was awesome, but feel like Jeremy wasted his chance now.

Nige

Well, Fishbach basically flowered himself over.

His plan was to split the vote between Joe (because he's a challenge god) and Abi (because she's nuts and unpredictable). Stupidly, instead of stealing the vote and using two on one person, he went for each. Had to voted for Abi twice, she would have gone.

They pretty much got scared of his power and the fact that he was becoming a threat in the game.

I feel sorry for Jeremy, he played his idol for Fishbach to save him and then lost his closest ally the next tribal. He's still got an idol in his pocket though and seems to be playing a good enough game to not be too much of a target (obviously the idol play and his alignment with Fishy hurt but he's a smart player).

They really should have voted Joe out given they had the chance.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 27, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

His plan was to split the vote between Joe (because he's a challenge god) and Abi (because she's nuts and unpredictable). Stupidly, instead of stealing the vote and using two on one person, he went for each. Had to voted for Abi twice, she would have gone.

They pretty much got scared of his power and the fact that he was becoming a threat in the game.

I feel sorry for Jeremy, he played his idol for Fishbach to save him and then lost his closest ally the next tribal. He's still got an idol in his pocket though and seems to be playing a good enough game to not be too much of a target (obviously the idol play and his alignment with Fishy hurt but he's a smart player).

Yep, massive fail by the group to not get rid of Joe.  I'm rooting for Jeremy now, seems like a realy genuine guy, plus he's playing such a smart game.

kilbluff1985

yep dumbest move in survivor ever not getting him out

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 27, 2015, 04:18:31 PM

yep dumbest move in survivor ever not getting him out
Eh, that's a bit of a stretch. There have been dumber moves. Joe's not going to win the show though even if he does get to the end.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on November 27, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

You've fallen for the edit! Fishbach used his power perfectly. He was screwed over by his alliance splitting the vote and Spencer flipping on him.

The vote was 4 to Fish, 3 to Abi and 2 for Joe.

They had decided to target Joe (not Abi, she was insurance policy if Joe had an idol) and this was a group decision. If Fish had given 2 votes for Joe, it would have been 4 to fish, 3 to joe and 2 to abi and Fish would have still gone home.

He wouldn't have voted 2 for Abi because it would have then been 4 to fish, 4 to abi and 1 to joe and in that case, that 1 to Joe makes no sense so they may as well all voted for Joe or all voted for Abi. The edit wanted you to think that Fish voted himself out but in reality he didn't, Spencer flipping on him and them deciding to flip the vote sealed his fate even before playing his special power.

Spite

Jukes

Nige

Spite

Nige

Unfortunately, I think Keith is next.

Tasha will probably see him as a threat and probably also be salty that he wrote her name down at tribal council randomly.

Therefore she can side with the girls and get rid of him.

Either that, or he'll sadly get idoled out.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on December 04, 2015, 09:42:49 AM
Unfortunately, I think Keith is next.

Tasha will probably see him as a threat and probably also be salty that he wrote her name down at tribal council randomly.

Therefore she can side with the girls and get rid of him.

Either that, or he'll sadly get idoled out.

Or he goes with the girls so they can split the vote on Spencer and Jeremy making Jeremy's idol useless.

Or Tasha stays with the boys (which would be dumb).

Lots up in the air still

Nige

As far a winner is concerned, I think Jeremy, Wentworth or Spencer are the only viable options.

Jeremy and Wentworth have got the idol plays and whatnot on their resume, Spencer has played a somewhat better game this season than in Cagayan, shown more emotion and been not so much of a gamebot, plus he basically got Fishy out and kinda almost usurped his position as Jeremy's 2IC, he's also pretty popular amongst his peers.

Abi's got little to no chance, Keith probably won't make it and would need a good FTC performance, Tasha is in a similar boat to Abi and I don't think Kimmi's edit has been that of a winner (though it was around now Natalie Anderson really came through as a contender in SJDS).

enzedder

Just watched the first episode of Derek.
Have always liked Ricky Gervais.
No surprise that I enjoyed it. Will be watching the rest in short time.