Jukes

flower I hate Joe so much :/

I imagine that I'd be the same in challenges if I was on survivor tho

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on November 20, 2015, 12:11:35 AM

You might be in luck.

Channel 10 has confirmed Survivor Australia is happening. Rumours are Rove McManus will be the host. That should help its chances of success if true. It's a hard gig though, whoever gets the nod will be relentlessly compared to Probst.

Loving this season so much, pretty happy Wiglesworth is gone tbh, she was contributing nothing.

Holz

Quote from: Nige on November 20, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

You might be in luck.

Channel 10 has confirmed Survivor Australia is happening. Rumours are Rove McManus will be the host. That should help its chances of success if true. It's a hard gig though, whoever gets the nod will be relentlessly compared to Probst.

Loving this season so much, pretty happy Wiglesworth is gone tbh, she was contributing nothing.

if Jukes is on the show im watching it again.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 20, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

You might be in luck.

jvalles69 has confirmed he will be applying!!!  ;D  I've waited 31 seasons this!!

Jukes

HOW TO APPLY
-    You must fill out the entire application form (please note, this may take you 2-3 hours)

Ain't nobody got time fo dat

kilbluff1985

Jukes

Actually going to apply for survivor

Started filling out the forms, soooo much it's lucky you can save and resume later!

Probs going to screw up the vid tho...

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on November 23, 2015, 07:33:52 PM
Actually going to apply for survivor

Started filling out the forms, soooo much it's lucky you can save and resume later!

Probs going to screw up the vid tho...

Yep thats all I've got left to do the video, have until Feb to get it in though.

Jukes

I'll probably put it off until then aha.

Uh-oh...
"Do you have any skeletons in your closet, e.g. jilted lovers, sex tapes, unauthorised photos? If so, please tell us what they are…"
There goes any chance of me being on survivor :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on November 23, 2015, 08:18:56 PM
I'll probably put it off until then aha.

Uh-oh...
"Do you have any skeletons in your closet, e.g. jilted lovers, sex tapes, unauthorised photos? If so, please tell us what they are…"
There goes any chance of me being on survivor :P

Dick pics on SC count??

Nige

I'm fairly certain they'll just end up predominantly casting recruits and then just fill the rest with a few Aussie superfans or whatever other character stereotype still needs filling from those who actually apply to be on.

The casting will almost certainly make or break the season though. If they have enough characters to keep it interesting, we'll be fine, otherwise it's going to flop real hard.

kilbluff1985

Spite

Quote from: Nige on November 24, 2015, 12:37:09 PM
I'm fairly certain they'll just end up predominantly casting recruits and then just fill the rest with a few Aussie superfans or whatever other character stereotype still needs filling from those who actually apply to be on.

The casting will almost certainly make or break the season though. If they have enough characters to keep it interesting, we'll be fine, otherwise it's going to flop real hard.

Yep I agree with this. I think I'm going to apply as well, going to have to play the stereotype card to have a shot I reckon.

If you get on...please don't play like Joe. Do what Tyson did and play up an injury so people don't think you're a challenge threat and then win the last 3 to come home strong. Nothing screams vote me out like a guy being immune for 20+ days straight

Nige

Man, amazing double episode. This season genuinely just gets better and better. And the editing is flowering terrific.