Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 15, 2015, 12:12:25 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:06:42 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 15, 2015, 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:35:11 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 15, 2015, 12:29:19 AM
Just finished Attack on Titan. Need. More. Titan!  Was so good, but so many questions!! Any word on when the next series starts Pkbaldy?

Probably this time next year man. About 3 or 4 chapters ago will be the end point of season 2 ( I believe.). If you think Female Titan is a bad ass, you haven't seen anything yet man :P

Oh damn, maybe I need to start reading the manga!

Do it!! Luckily the anime followed the manga perfectly, EXCEPT some things during the Female and Rogue titan fight.

Where does is start following episode 25 of the anime?

I'd start at Chapter 33. So you don't miss the altered part of the anime!

Hellopplz

Just finished Attack on Titan. Need. More. Titan!  Was so good, but so many questions!! Any word on when the next series starts Pkbaldy?
Probably this time next year man. About 3 or 4 chapters ago will be the end point of season 2 ( I believe.). If you think Female Titan is a bad ass, you haven't seen anything yet man :P
So I've read! It really is just the beginning aye. Maybe I'll start reading it during my gaps at uni.

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 15, 2015, 12:12:25 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:06:42 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 15, 2015, 11:43:52 AM

Oh damn, maybe I need to start reading the manga!

Do it!! Luckily the anime followed the manga perfectly, EXCEPT some things during the Female and Rogue titan fight.

Where does is start following episode 25 of the anime?

I'd start at Chapter 33. So you don't miss the altered part of the anime!

Schweet!  :D

jvalles69

Just got hold of Attack on Titan the live action, watching tonight!

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 16, 2015, 08:43:34 PM

dont bother, its pox

ok, that was a bit unfair, yes it was pox but that is compared to the anime.
it is a bit too ambitious of an idea for a movie.

jvalles69

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 18, 2015, 09:18:14 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 16, 2015, 08:43:34 PM

dont bother, its pox

ok, that was a bit unfair, yes it was pox but that is compared to the anime.
it is a bit too ambitious of an idea for a movie.

I felt it took out too many key moments from the series, it totally changed Mikasa's storyline, and they've made Levi look like a bad guy.  I thought the special effects were pretty good and those titans are damn creepy, especially the smiley one with his eyes set further apart.

kilbluff1985

fear the walking dead starts Monday   ;D

Pkbaldy

I don't think i'm going to bother with it... By the looks of reviews. Does Rivaille and Mikasa no justice...

JV, the scans you're reading are they calling him Levi or Rivaille?

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 18, 2015, 01:41:47 PM
I don't think i'm going to bother with it... By the looks of reviews. Does Rivaille and Mikasa no justice...

JV, the scans you're reading are they calling him Levi or Rivaille?

The scans are calling him Levi, the movie calls him Commander Shimi-something to rather?

Hellopplz

I'll probably get around to it just to see what it's like, even if it's not all that (I did sit through Dragon Ball Z Evolution a few years ago).

Also, getting into Brooklyn Nine-Nine lately and loving it :D.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 18, 2015, 04:05:01 PM
Also, getting into Brooklyn Nine-Nine lately and loving it :D.

Yeah it's flowering good. A lot of subtle comedy which I love, and Captain Holt's sense of humor (or lack there of) is gold!

jvalles69

Been at home sick all day today so got to finish True Detective season 2.  Whilst I struggled to watch the first 5 episodes over the past couple of months, they definitely picked up the pace from ep 6.  Heard horrible reviews so wasn't expecting much but was definitely kept engaged towards the end, I really enjoyed it in the end, just the pacing of the show was a problem and prob led to bad reviews from the first half of the season.  End was pretty sad, but then again everyone was guilty of something.  Stick it out if you never got to the end like me!

Jay

Not long until The League season 7 8)

Jukes

Four seasons into Falling Skies, holy shower this show is good, and it helps that I can talk about it with the bae :3

Maggie is just <3
Hal and Anne are pretty great too

Oh, and the files I've been downloading have been super small and it's great :P 130mb an ep I think and it looks perfect

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on August 19, 2015, 06:12:46 PM
Four seasons into Falling Skies, holy shower this show is good, and it helps that I can talk about it with the bae :3

Maggie is just <3
Hal and Anne are pretty great too

Oh, and the files I've been downloading have been super small and it's great :P 130mb an ep I think and it looks perfect

Great show, I'm currently up to date.  I think there was one moment in the whole series where I thought, "Oh shower, this show is about to go downhill", when I think at the end of the 2nd or 3rd season when Cocheese (I'm sure thats not how you spell it) makes his appearance, just seemed way tacky!  Thank god it didn't crumble.