Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Ignorant or not giving a shower about nobody's? :P

From the names that I do know, I'm sure it will make for some decent viewing for people that are interested

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 21, 2015, 06:34:22 PM
From the names that I do know, I'm sure it will make for some decent viewing for people that are interested
Out of interest, who are they?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on July 21, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

I know who the first 7 are. No idea who the last 5 are

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 21, 2015, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 21, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

I know who the first 7 are. No idea who the last 5 are
I know 4...potentially 5

Pkbaldy

I wonder if Grecko will just get her tits out like she does on Insta. #milordiethosearesomepuppies

Jukes

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 21, 2015, 07:53:06 PM
I wonder if Grecko will just get her tits out like she does on Insta. #milordiethosearesomepuppies

I find it impossible to fancy a chick who marries a guy a half-century older than her

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on July 21, 2015, 08:02:32 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 21, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

I find it impossible to fancy a chick who marries a guy a half-century older than her

I fancy her rack. Not her. She's a complete mental case

Nige

Gabi Grecko - The new Mrs Edelsten
Blake Garvey - Scumbag Bachelor who Australia hates
Geoffrey Edelsten - Does the man need an introduction?
James Mathison - TV Presenter on 10 for years including Aus Idol and Wake Up
Gina Liano - Real Housewives of Melbourne fame
Richard Reid - Formerly the Today show's gossip guy
Sophie Monk - Hot model/actress/singer
Mel Greig - Amazing Race contestant turned radio DJ who made that royal prank call
Esther Anderson - Home and Away actress
Matt Cooper - Former NRL star, did the last season of Dancing With The Stars
Tim Dormer - Big Brother 2013 winner
Tegan Martin - Miss Universe Australia 2014/model

ADEZ

Smashed through the first four eps of Wayward Pines last night, safe to say I'm hooked...held of watching it purely because I dislike Matt Dillon

Pkbaldy

Quote from: ADEZ on July 23, 2015, 10:34:30 AM
Smashed through the first four eps of Wayward Pines last night, safe to say I'm hooked...held of watching it purely because I dislike Matt Dillon

He's the best part of it. The show itself is just mediocre in my opinion... True Detective is way better.

ADEZ

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 23, 2015, 11:02:34 AM

He's the best part of it. The show itself is just mediocre in my opinion...
I've never liked him in the past but he is winning me over at the moment, perfect for the role.

True Detective is way better.
No arguments here 8) still have my doubts over season 2 though, was always going to be hard to back up season 1

Pkbaldy

Quote from: ADEZ on July 23, 2015, 11:20:32 AM

He's the best part of it. The show itself is just mediocre in my opinion...
I've never liked him in the past but he is winning me over at the moment, perfect for the role.

True Detective is way better.
No arguments here 8) still have my doubts over season 2 though, was always going to be hard to back up season 1

Yeah I've always liked his acting. Just not the show haha.

Yeah, but if this was the first season, and Rust and Marty were the 2nd season, people would be saying the same thing. haha.

jvalles69

He's the best part of it. The show itself is just mediocre in my opinion... True Detective is way better.

Finale of Wayward Pines came out today, also found out that there is only 1 season so hope it's a BIG ending!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 23, 2015, 09:01:19 PM

Finale of Wayward Pines came out today, also found out that there is only 1 season so hope it's a BIG ending!

I thought there was like 3 or 4 books about the series?

ADEZ

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 23, 2015, 09:01:19 PM

Slightly underwhelming for me, the whole series slowed after the big reveal  when I posted
(the fact I done in 3 days is a credit nonetheless!)
But that debris hitting Ben was quality ;D