Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

seriously cant flowering wait for survivor second chancers

jvalles69

Thought this season of Survivor was pretty average, but the finale picked up immensely and ended up being a really good finish!  Not looking forward to seeing Shirin again, you had a bad life yes, but that should be more reason to not become a dickhead in life.

Nige

Mike winning, who would have guessed?  :P

Hyped for Second Chances. Reaaaaaaaaaaally gutted that we're not gonna see Shane or T-Bird.

BUT WE flowerING GOT KEITH!

Jukes

Get the flower in there
Still would've preferred Tyler or Joaq but whatever :P
Get hyped for next season tho for sure
Shirin is the best, flower you all <3

GoLions

Latest ep of GoT much better than last weeks

Ziplock

Quote from: GoLions on May 25, 2015, 05:46:33 PM

was so good.

last weeks just ended flowered up.

how unsurprising was the outcome at the end in the jail. Such an obvious turn :P

kilbluff1985

does anybody watch all the footy panel shows on Monday nights?

there are way to many

talking footy
on the couch
footy classified
open mike

i used to but i just watch 360 only now

GoLions

Quote from: Ziplock on May 26, 2015, 12:55:09 AM
Quote from: GoLions on May 25, 2015, 05:46:33 PM

was so good.

last weeks just ended flowered up.

how unsurprising was the outcome at the end in the jail. Such an obvious turn :P
The Sand Snakes vs Bronn/Jamie fight was more flowered up than the Ramsay/Sansa scene IMO

Pkbaldy

The Bronn scene was absolutely pointless... Just a way to show more tits (Good rack though).

And who is left in Kings Landing? Tommen and Little Finger vs The Faith. I got a prediction the crazy doctor is going to send in Frankenmountain to destroy everyone connected to the faith.

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Gandalf123

Anyone watching wayward pines? Has got my interest, don't really rate Dillon as an actor but the shows story and setting has kept me watching and I rate it!

LF

Quote from: Gandalf123 on June 01, 2015, 11:53:32 AM
Anyone watching wayward pines? Has got my interest, don't really rate Dillon as an actor but the shows story and setting has kept me watching and I rate it!

Yep I am and I am really liking it even tho it's kind of weird but that's probably partly why I like it.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 31, 2015, 09:44:57 AM
hyped for Hannibal back on Friday

Just finished season 1 and season 2 in a few days. I'm that addicted too it i'm having dreams about it ( Really messed up ones.)
Can't wait to watch season 3!

Noz