Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/12/08/the-league-renewed-for-seventh-and-final-season

"The league renewed for Seventh..."
:D
"...and final season."
:'(

One of the few good comedies running atm, it had to come to an end sometime but surely they had a few seasons left :/

Rafi for the final Shiva bowl!

kilbluff1985

The Librarians http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3663490/?ref_=rvi_tt

this is a new show really enjoyed the first couple of eps Rebecca Romijn the lead actress is hot ;D

SydneyRox

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 09, 2014, 06:29:29 PM
The Librarians http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3663490/?ref_=rvi_tt

this is a new show really enjoyed the first couple of eps Rebecca Romijn the lead actress is hot ;D

when you look at the other titles....

The Librarians (Season 3  :o )

"What happens when you put a Catholic bigot with a panic disorder in charge of a library?"

;D

RaisyDaisy

ossie85

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 11, 2014, 02:24:04 PM
Sons of Anarachy is over  :'(

Haven't seen the final season yet... and I really wanted to love these shows (I usually do these types of shows), but I kind of felt the show thought it was better than it was.....

Particularly after the 3rd season... Hour long episodes that really really felt like they were an hour long (not a good thing), characters fading in and out, strange story plots...

I still enjoy it... just felt it never quite got there

Jukes

hahaha see you later Jon dickheaddd :P :D

Most perfectly executed plan ever, c'mon Keith!

Only one more week left!

Nige

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 12, 2014, 01:26:27 AM

Only one more week left!
I agree with every bit of this post.

If Keith doesn't win, it better be Natalie, just as long as it isn't Muffin, Baylor or Miss America.  :P

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on December 12, 2014, 02:24:38 PM

Only one more week left!

If Keith doesn't win, it better be Natalie, just as long as it isn't Muffin, Baylor or Miss America.  :P

Yeah I've come around on Natalie. She was a huge dog to John that one time but she's being pretty nice now and plays good strategy. Keith+Nat will hopefully get Jaclyn on their side this week.

Nige

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 12, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 12, 2014, 02:24:38 PM

Only one more week left!

Yeah I've come around on Natalie. She was a huge dog to John that one time but she's being pretty nice now and plays good strategy. Keith+Nat will hopefully get Jaclyn on their side this week.
Jac and Bay are just massive goats, nobody will vote for them.

My problem is Keith has to win the next IIC or he's gone. :( At least he's easily the favourite to win it because Jac and Bay are hopeless at challenges and Muffin is injured.

Problem is Natalie has an idol, which she'll probably use if she senses something is against brewing against her.

I just hope she realise Missy is her biggest FTC threat and gets rid of her, then if Keith wins the challenge against Nat, Jac and Bay, he has to somehow get rid of Natalie but he's the worst at that sort of stuff.

SydneyRox

Just got up to date on Suits!!

She (to avoid spoilers) got LITT UP!! :)

cant wait until new episodes!!

GoLions

Mid-season finale of Supernatural was pretty legit

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions on December 13, 2014, 01:15:19 AM
Did that show really get good again? I stopped after season 4 I think. The one where [spoiler]the devil was literally summoned to earth in one of the most farfetched season finales I've ever seen[/spoiler]

GoLions

Quote from: My Chumps on December 13, 2014, 01:22:15 AM
Quote from: GoLions on December 13, 2014, 01:15:19 AM
Did that show really get good again? I stopped after season 4 I think. The one where [spoiler]the devil was literally summoned to earth in one of the most farfetched season finales I've ever seen[/spoiler]
Yessir.

Or at least I like it, and that's all that matters to me :P

BoredSaint

I was up to date on most of my other shows so decided to give Agents of SHIELD another go. HOLY TWISTS EVERYWHERE MIDWAY THROUGH SEASON 1.

Mat0369

Quote from: My Chumps on December 13, 2014, 01:22:15 AM

It is worth watching at least season 5, the rest not so much. 6 was alright but it gets progressively worse and I found season 8 was almost unwatchable for the most part. Eric Kripke who was the main creative force behind the show intended for it to end at 5 and leaves before 6 starts (is involved in only a couple of eps). Whoever the new  creative heads are pretty much destroyed the show around season 7-8 and I haven't seen any of 9 or 10 yet. I will probably watch them anyway since I really liked the show up until that point