Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

It's an awesome ending, but the ending to Six Feet Under is better. That's the best ending to a show I've ever seen

As for Music, yep holz I have heaps of Joshua Radin tracks now, thanks to Scrubs

My favourite songs that I found thanks to Scrubs

Joshua Radin - Winter
Joshua Radin - Closer
Joseph Arthur - In The Sun
Colin Hay - Overkill
Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love

Also have other Radin songs that I love, but where not played on Scrubs

There is literally hundreds of funny parts, which is why it is my favourite sitcom ever, but this one always kills me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6vek6NRU3s

Favourite Todd 5 is easily the I just pulled your pants down 5. LOL!

Bill Manspeaker

oh how I reaaaaaaaaaally dislike Skye. reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't like her at all

and the crowd just laugh at her? for literally, and I mean literally, nothing at all

just a bad look for Aussies

kilbluff1985

Quote from: brad on October 28, 2014, 10:58:24 PM
oh how I reaaaaaaaaaally dislike Skye. reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't like her at all

and the crowd just laugh at her? for literally, and I mean literally, nothing at all

i think she is funny

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 28, 2014, 11:13:08 PM
Quote from: brad on October 28, 2014, 10:58:24 PM

i think she is funny
This is sadly why she's the favourite to win.

I'm with Kyle.

Bill Manspeaker

I'm a firm believer in everyone's got a right to their opinion kb so that's all good...

...but you're definitely wrong on this one brother :P

good on Ryan as well breaking up the couples ;D he should be the favourite. how he is not the favourite is mind boggling

Nige

Quote from: brad on October 28, 2014, 11:17:26 PM
I'm a firm believer in everyone's got a right to their opinion kb so that's all good...

good on Ryan as well breaking up the couples ;D he should be the favourite. how he is not the favourite is mind boggling
Ryan was invisible like three weeks ago too haha. Now he's great, being HOH is good for him too. The public seem to like him and so do most others in the house. It's a reason he's up there in the odds to win.

I do hope (and think) that the public will eventually get tired of Skye's act as she's been showing her true colours a bit lately.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nige on October 28, 2014, 11:20:53 PM
Quote from: brad on October 28, 2014, 11:17:26 PM

Ryan was invisible like three weeks ago too haha. Now he's great, being HOH is good for him too. The public seem to like him and so do most others in the house. It's a reason he's up there in the odds to win.

I do hope (and think) that the public will eventually get tired of Skye's act as she's been showing her true colours a bit lately.
I always thought I'd like Ryan, just by the look of him. and he hasn't let me down :D

one of my favourite moments was when the hotel task was happening, and I think Travis was asking for toast, and Ryan's like "yep so no worries sir, we'll make your toast right away"... then walks in the kitchen and he's like "you dickhead"

can't remember exact words or anything but it went something like that ;D

kilbluff1985

the house is boring without Jason anyway

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 28, 2014, 11:37:03 PM
yeah Jason was pretty awesome

the look he was giving the guys who were voting for Lawson to be the singer was priceless

Nige

Quote from: brad on October 28, 2014, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 28, 2014, 11:37:03 PM
yeah Jason was pretty awesome

the look he was giving the guys who were voting for Lawson to be the singer was priceless
I wasn't a huge Jason fan. I think after Ben12 and Ben13, it was kinda like filling the same niche and you kinda knew what to expect from him. That said, I liked him more than the Bens from the previous two seasons.

Keeper27

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 28, 2014, 12:40:59 AM
Currently doing my annual Scrubs bender

Each year I smash the entire series :D

did that too, i swear i miss that show sooo much.
absolutely amazing. best comedy to date.

Quote from: GoLions on October 28, 2014, 02:34:48 AM
Quote from: Holz on October 28, 2014, 02:18:23 AM
The book of love ending has to be one of the greatest ever.
Am yet to see a better ending to a tv show than that

agreed. the music on that show fit it perfectly.
getting married next year and trying to convince the wife to use that song somewhere in our wedding instead of the typical wedding bullsh*t

Quote from: GoLions on October 28, 2014, 12:56:45 AM
Season 9 as well? I used to dislike it, but after re-watching it, if you focus on Cole, it's not the worst. But still nowhere near seasons 1-8

agreed, its still ok but it seems such a let down when compared to the first 8 seasons.

kilbluff1985

Big brother was pretty funny tonight

Leo cracking it over the noodles

Sky and Lawson fighting

And when they woke up Penny

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 30, 2014, 10:18:20 PM
Big brother was pretty funny tonight

Leo cracking it over the noodles

Sky and Lawson fighting

And when they woke up Penny
Didn't bother watching it.

Watched Survivor though, good ep I thought.

The merge next week should hopefully make it a bit more interesting.

Still wondering who the quitter is... looks like Julie but I reckon she's tougher than that are they're purposely making it misleading.

kilbluff1985

two and a half men and Elementary start back up today

and big bang theory has moved back to it's usual Friday slot

Bill Manspeaker