Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on September 23, 2014, 10:16:52 PM
That's the thing I'm still trying to get my head around:

Was it rape? Was it an affair? Don't think they ever married or anything from what we are told..
I'm pretty sure I either read somewhere, or from talking to a friend, that Targaryens sometimes married more than one woman, which makes this theory more plausible. I could be mistaken though.

Toga

Quote from: GoLions on September 23, 2014, 10:33:40 PM

Was it rape? Was it an affair? Don't think they ever married or anything from what we are told..
I'm pretty sure I either read somewhere, or from talking to a friend, that Targaryens sometimes married more than one woman, which makes this theory more plausible. I could be mistaken though.
Ahh, righto. Well yeah, I think it is suggested in the books that Rhaegar abducted her & raped her, but I think I remember feeling like she might've run off with him... Remembering she was betrothed to Robert at the time!

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on September 23, 2014, 10:44:17 PM
Quote from: GoLions on September 23, 2014, 10:33:40 PM

Ahh, righto. Well yeah, I think it is suggested in the books that Rhaegar abducted her & raped her, but I think I remember feeling like she might've run off with him... Remembering she was betrothed to Robert at the time!
I think it's anyone's guess how things started, but I reckon she eventually started to like (perhaps love) him as well

kilbluff1985

why did they let a lead character of a show get the nick name Barbie :o

i know it goes with his name just think it's stupid

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
why did they let a lead character of a show get the nick name Barbie :o

i know it goes with his name just think it's stupid
Hahahaha.

So many questions left unanswered right across the two seasons and the show has yet to be renewed for a third season so that could have been a series finale.

If it was, that was a terrible finale.  :-X

Vinny

Hahaha wow, if that is the finale. That is soooooo bad. :P

They literally did not answer anything.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 10:25:35 PM
Holy shower this season finale of Under the Dome is flowered up.

I'm thinking how are they going drag out a season 3 when the dome is broke and they're all under ground.

flowering Big Jim was a crack up. Somehow catching Junior even though Junior was sprinting away.

My biggest question is, where's Barbies dad?

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on September 24, 2014, 12:40:37 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 10:25:35 PM
Holy shower this season finale of Under the Dome is flowered up.

I'm thinking how are they going drag out a season 3 when the dome is broke and they're all under ground.

flowering Big Jim was a crack up. Somehow catching Junior even though Junior was sprinting away.

My biggest question is, where's Barbies dad?
Yeah, nothing makes any sense. I actually kinda thought this season was a bit of a let down. At least answer some of the first season questions instead of making us ask more and not even concluding like any storylines.

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
anyway

Survivor tomorrow  8) ;D
So excited! So very very excited. It looks like it has a potential to be a good season.

RaisyDaisy

Feel like Big Bang started off a little flat this season

Grazz

GoLions

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on September 24, 2014, 03:23:46 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 24, 2014, 01:23:57 PM
Feel like Big Bang has been more than a little flat the last few years

Pfft  :P

At least highlight your changes to my quote :P

Master Q

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 24, 2014, 01:23:57 PM