Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on September 12, 2013, 03:50:49 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 12, 2013, 03:47:04 PM
survivor back next week :)

Err terrible cast this year...

really how can you tell without seeing the eps? or does whatlez know all :P

Master Q

Yeah not looking forward to this season either...

Noz

For those of you who watch breaking bad i have some inside information on how the series will end caution SPOILER AHEAD

During the shoot off in the desert a helicopter flies over and hovers above the shoot off one by one each men dies by a sniper hiding in the helicopter, Until all that is left is Walt and Jesse hiding in the cars, Walt and Jesse both pick up guns from the dead bodies and shoot each other at the same time killing each other, The helicopter lands in the desert and out comes none other than Walter Junior and his friend Louis who was flying the helicopter, Walter junior then kills Louis by smashing his head in with a rock, He then finds the money underground and then he throws his crutches on the floor and he is shown he was faking have cerebral palsy all along he then puts the money in the car and drives away. Walter Junior then becomes the leader of the largest drug empire the world has ever seen, Saul Goodman becomes president of America. Oh and Skylar and Marie both go to jail for some reason.

Capper

SOA S06E01

Not the way i thought the first ep would finish

Capper

The League Ep 2 also out

GoLions

Parks and Rec returns in 2 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks

#TreatYoSelf

Cicjose

Quote from: Noz on September 12, 2013, 09:22:47 PM
For those of you who watch breaking bad i have some inside information on how the series will end caution SPOILER AHEAD

i expected it to end the same way as the shield

Master Q

Got S1 of The League off a mate, will start it tonight!

Capper

Quote from: Master Q on September 13, 2013, 06:22:06 PM
Got S1 of The League off a mate, will start it tonight!
enjoy!!

Jukes

Episode 2 was great, JJ Watt was great as a guest for the second straight episode, and how Trixie wiped her tears with Andre's cum napkin :3

Master Q

Footy is over. No one on FF. No one on Chat. Think it's time to start the second season of The League.

Found the first three episodes of season one quite boring but I really got into the last three.

Just wondering, do they ever introduce more main characters. I mean a 8 team league with 3 interstate people is sort of a small league  :P Maybe I'm just used to playing fantasy with 17 other people I know! Then you consider FF leagues and SC, UF etc  :P

kilbluff1985

Not many more I don't think hard to remember

Master Q

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 20, 2013, 11:28:08 PM
Not many more I don't think hard to remember
They introduced Rafi in episode 1.

Just finished episode 2. The scene when it's ladies night and Ruxin's wife was blind folded was definitely the funniest part of the show so far. Could not stop laughing  :P

MajorLazer

You are in for a lot of laughs further down the track.

Rafi is one of, if not, the best character there. Just so much of a spastic.