The night before we start the draft :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on December 14, 2012, 01:04:52 AM
honestly, imo cunningham is more surprising :P

whens delistings due by?

Both

Nab rising star and highly rated sydney rook

Ziplock

yeah, he's a beast. I dont think he fits my structure, but you should take him at R6 if he's still available :)

Hawka

I will be delisting
Simon Buckley
still 2 more to delist but requires some thinking

Justin Bieber

Iceland Polar Bears Delisting:
Adam Selwood
Piva Wright
Andrew Boseley
Sam Rowe
Joel Hamling
Jackson Merrett
Matt Thomas

I have 3 rookie picks, with these delistings, takes my list numbers down to 38 so will only allow for my first 2. Will see if I delist somebody else in coming days.

Justin Bieber

I'll delist Alex Silvangi as my last delisting. I have 41 ATM I think, but take this off, I have 40 8)

Edit: Paul Poupolo as my last.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on December 16, 2012, 02:06:37 AM
I'll delist Alex Silvangi as my last delisting. I have 41 ATM I think, but take this off, I have 40 8)

Knew you were always gonna do this but you kept trying to offload the hack to me

Safe to say bashers delist symes and mitch banner

Rest of our delistings will be confirmed 2moro

Holz

If you have 40  you cant take any rookie picks or are you inlcuding the picks in your 40?

I only have 35 players but no rookie picks so i will get mine right at the end of the draft.

CrowsFan

Interesting you say that holz considering you wrote this as part of the original rules of the drafting period...

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM
You will be given 5 nat draft picks and 5 rookie pick. Now the cap size is only increasing by 5 and you get 10 picks so if you dont delist anyone or having any retiring players than you will be allowed to only use 5 draft picks. So if you have a full sqaud and the rookie draft starts your picks will be skipped. You are allowed to delist players up untill the euro rookie draft starts. All players you delist along with players who were not picked last year (such as Broc Mclean) will be avilable in the rookie draft.

If you choose to delist lots of your players and you want to use more than the 10 allocated draft picks than you will need to trade for them because if you use all your picks and you still dont have a complete sqaud than you will just have less players on your sqaud.

Going from your rules you shouldn't be given any picks and you will be stuck with a squad of 35 for the season...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on December 16, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

If you have 40  you cant take any rookie picks or are you inlcuding the picks in your 40?

I only have 35 players but no rookie picks so i will get mine right at the end of the draft.
I have 33 players and 8 picks ATM. So one more delisting or Rook 52.

Justin Bieber

Yeah CF, thats why I was so hesitant initially. But after a while I knew you could go over, didn't like that you still get compensated for going under...

picker_man

Im sure you will find that things have changed alot since that post 3 months ago......... I've always known it to be compensation picks at end of rookie draft if you still dont have a full squad, its been said plenty of times recently.

The F.A.R.K.

Lez ill do

Pods/colyer for your last two picks ;)