picker_man

trolls delistings

J.Gram
A.Mcqualter
J.Koschitzke
G.Ugle
J.Clarke

picker_man

is there a reason we cant change our delistings once we've put them down??

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on November 21, 2012, 04:54:37 PM

there actually shouldnt be, i just didnt want people sending mass delistings than deciding to keep them.

Say you delist justin sherman and someone else wants him they may trade to get a rookie pick to get him. than you decide to take him back and that person has a pick they dont want.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on November 21, 2012, 04:58:56 PM

there actually shouldnt be, i just didnt want people sending mass delistings than deciding to keep them.

Say you delist justin sherman and someone else wants him they may trade to get a rookie pick to get him. than you decide to take him back and that person has a pick they dont want.

ahh ok that makes sence with the sherman description and yeah could get messy if we could change them regurly

prolly my own fault for doing it so early cause now im getting offers daily for johncock :(

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on November 21, 2012, 05:12:24 PM

ahh ok that makes sence with the sherman description and yeah could get messy if we could change them regurly

prolly my own fault for doing it so early cause now im getting offers daily for johncock :(

I will allow you to take him of the list. One is ok i just didnt want alot taken of.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on November 21, 2012, 05:18:26 PM
Quote from: picker_man on November 21, 2012, 05:12:24 PM

I will allow you to take him of the list. One is ok i just didnt want alot taken of.

Sweet thanks Holz, I'll alter now and wont change anymore :)

JBs-Hawks

What's our list size meant to be?

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 01, 2012, 12:21:38 AM
What's our list size meant to be?
40 after the rookie draft

Justin Bieber

I have Ricky Pettard right... and has gotten delisted ::)

So if I can keep him on my list and he doesn't get picked up again. What happens then?

Justin Bieber

To add to my retired players I'll delist Tom Curran, Fraser McInnes, Simon Tunbridge. More to come.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on December 04, 2012, 01:53:03 PM
I have Ricky Pettard right... and has gotten delisted ::)

So if I can keep him on my list and he doesn't get picked up again. What happens then?

Well if he doesnt get picked up you delist him before the euro draft. Theres a small gap between rook draft and euro rook draft

CrowsFan

Fark if you read the rules it says you have to make your delistings the night before the actual rookie draft...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 04, 2012, 05:05:28 PM
Fark if you read the rules it says you have to make your delistings the night before the actual rookie draft...
Hence the question....

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on December 04, 2012, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 04, 2012, 05:05:28 PM
Hence the question....

Well I put it foward that we change the rules so delistings have to be done an hour before the euros rookie draft?