Main Menu

Delistings

Started by Holz, October 04, 2012, 06:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

As always if you ever need a clarification on the rules pm me and I will respond. I'm on my 6 hour bus rude to Albany and will likely be out of reception soon but I always check when I can.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on December 16, 2012, 06:57:23 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2012, 05:55:28 PM
We will delist...

Jimmy Webster
Ben Darrou
Mitch Banner
Travis Colyer
Linc McCarthy
Brad Symes

By my count that leaves the boys from Belguim with 28 players and two rookie picks (6, 63).

This will mean that we will get 10 cracks at picking the next Daniel Nicholson/Clancee Pearce ;)
Wow. The depth is gone... And Colyer, lol.

Half these blokes will probably still be available when we get our top up picks ;D

Not a problem Holz. You're doing an immense job! Don't be shy about asking for help if you need it! Admitted things have been a little messy at times but you're learning on the job like you said and doing very well to keep it all together.

By the way guys, it looks as though the Euros is the best behaved XV's comp! Massive arguments spilling out in the other competitions this off-season so its great to see we have a great bunch of coaches heading the teams :)

Spite

Titans will also delist:
B AhChee and T McIntyre

Thanks!

Justin Bieber

Hawka will delist Markovic and Redpath (just incase it goes off here and not team lists, better safe than sorry).

Ziplock

Delistings from the Valkyries:

Connors
Toy
D Butcher
Dell'olio
Dowdell