Jay

Justin Bieber

Wow nice. That puts your team way stronger pickers/toga

Adamant

There goes all of Colli's forward premiums... :P

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 06:29:46 PM
Wow nice. That puts your team way stronger pickers/toga

Pretty happy with it. Lose promising younger guns in Howe & Grigg but gain massively from the older guys - thommo is the kind of VC material we need for this year, while Stevie should further strengthen our fwds 8)

tbagrocks

Now we know why CW left the window open :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on February 16, 2013, 06:30:42 PM

Yes they are all gone.

i think it is really well balanced considering the Lambs are in the premiership window, and the vipers are in the  ??? bulldogs window ???

and no tbag this offer came out of nowhere from pickers and it just worked for me so i took it. I want to do well in 2013 so the loss of those two ELITE players hurts a lot but I have to be looking ahead given the reality of my poor quality list at present.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on February 16, 2013, 06:26:55 PM
I havnt posted a trade in ages!! its been good to get back into it :)

CW Gives: S.Thompson + S.Johnson + H.Crozier

We Give: S.Grigg + S.Hurn + J.Howe

CW to confirm.

Confirm

APPROVED

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 06:55:19 PM
Quote from: Adamant on February 16, 2013, 06:30:42 PM

Yes they are all gone.

i think it is really well balanced considering the Lambs are in the premiership window, and the vipers are in the  ??? bulldogs window ???

and no tbag this offer came out of nowhere from pickers and it just worked for me so i took it. I want to do well in 2013 so the loss of those two ELITE players hurts a lot but I have to be looking ahead given the reality of my poor quality list at present.

I was going to write exactly the same thing, is really well balanced imo and works we'll for both of us :)

and yeah i approached CW with this trade a few hrs ago he had no idea it was coming ;)

Colliwobblers

given the nab cup has already started, footy is on people are busy, i have had tim to make final trades in order to give others the same opportunity such as nails and others who may have worked or played all day i am not going to close the trade window until 2PM QLD TIME tomorrow.

but then I WILL CLOSE IT  and that will be that. Teams will be finalized and coaches WILL give me their rookie lists :)

enjoy the footy

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 09:44:26 PM
given the nab cup has already started, footy is on people are busy, i have had tim to make final trades in order to give others the same opportunity such as nails and others who may have worked or played all day i am not going to close the trade window until 2PM QLD TIME tomorrow.

but then I WILL CLOSE IT  and that will be that. Teams will be finalized and coaches WILL give me their rookie lists :)

enjoy the footy

Excellent, thanks for the update Colli.

Possibly some big developments at the Eskimos going down.

Was just settling in for a nice quite arvo/evening to watch my beloved Eagles play and then all of a sudden the trade offers/deals flooded in (to be fair I did propose one deal myself).

Colliwobblers

Eagles looking good again, embley lecras kennedy nicoski back should be another top 4 finish and another crack at the flag.

BB67th

Hmmm the Lambs are definitely trying to build a strong side here. Should make for some good rivalry matches when we beat them ;)

Memphistopheles

Ok so I've been talking to a club about a trade but we're a bit stuck so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone else is interested in getting involved in a three-way deal.

We want a good, young defender (24 or under) that we can start ahead of (Dale) Morris and (Marty) Clarke.

We're willing to put an AFL top 5 draft pick in Polec on the table.

We are out of list movements but the following players could be on-traded should the right offer come in.

Howlett
Pedersen
Liam Jones
Motlop
Harper
Polec
Boston
Mooney
Brad Ebert

PM if you're interested.

picker_man

Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2013, 11:03:08 PM
Hmmm the Lambs are definitely trying to build a strong side here. Should make for some good rivalry matches when we beat them ;)

we had a strong side before the trade :P but we are looking forward to the rivalry BB :) you guys are lucky you have Swan without him you wouldnt worry many haha ;D

BB67th

Quote from: picker_man on February 16, 2013, 11:31:52 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2013, 11:03:08 PM

we had a strong side before the trade :P but we are looking forward to the rivalry BB :) you guys are lucky you have Swan without him you wouldnt worry many haha ;D
We have a good all round side mate, that don't get affected by too many injuries or suspensions. I don't see how we won't get the premiership this year :D