AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 06:50:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2013, 01:08:32 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 02:53:09 AM
actually because he played 15 games and was ranked as poor he should be 1 point, but it is borderline and it doesn't change the position your team is ranked so you can keep the (3) :) he was a top 5 draft pick after all i hope for his sake and the "local sides" it clicks for him this year.
Even Ollie Wines is only worth 2...

wines is outside top 5 picks but first round so = 2 :)

and i took the 2 points back off you for Sam Day - He is rated poor, (1) regardless of where he was drafted.... If I did that for him on your team I would have to do it for that kind of situation for every team, the likes of Grant (top 5 pick) on Nails team was also a top 5 drafted player but is rated poor so he gets (1) not (3).

better stay consistent.

not that the ratings by any means are going to decide the outcome of AXVs but they are what they are :)
I was saying Wines, because he will be a gun and only worth a two when someone like Plowman or O'Rouke will get a 3, but are nowhere near as fantasy relevant.

Colliwobblers

true i know, but if i picked who was fantasy relevant it would be by MY CHOOSING and therefore not as totally unbiased and concrete as it is going by the pure numbers,

it only rates this years 2 mini draft players as (1) also, because obviously they are completely irrelevant to the 2013 season, but looking at the quality of a side they are worth a lot more than (1), next year they will get upgraded to (3) as they are the same as top 5 draft picks being drafted ahead of the draft.

as I say the system is far from perfect and getting a 6 for redden and a 9 for a key defender is a HUGE distortion of scoring potential for this particular competition but it will have to do.

AS for wines I reckon you'll get at least (4) for him next season, maybe he'll do a toby greene and you'll get (6)

Justin Bieber

Yeah and I saw Luke McPharlin is a 9 and was like... wait a minute...

BB67th

I guess the rating system doesn't matter too much anyway, the only important part about it is that the Folders have the highest score :D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on February 04, 2013, 07:02:23 PM
I guess the rating system doesn't matter too much anyway, the only important part about it is that the Folders have the highest score :D

The ratings may not be perfectly suited to AXVS but they are are pretty accurate summary of the quality of each list (for this season).

Even with the inconsistencies I'd be happy with a higher number than a lower number still there is a lot of young future stars on the lists with lower numbers so future flags on the horizon.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 04, 2013, 07:02:23 PM

The ratings may not be perfectly suited to AXVS but they are are pretty accurate summary of the quality of each list (for this season).

Even with the inconsistencies I'd be happy with a higher number than a lower number still there is a lot of young future stars on the lists with lower numbers so future flags on the horizon.
Ah thanks for the mention, talking about our flags already :o guess GWS gets mentiond on winning flags, wonder who will win first, GWS or Tibet?

Nails

Colliwobblers Gives: Jimmy Bartel + Kaiden Brand

Nails Gives: Troy Chaplin + Patrick Karnezis

Chaplin should be pretty good at the Tigers and is a lot younger than Bartel. However I felt it wasn't a decent enough compensation so I gave Karnezis for the worst bloke on Colli's list. He has a bright future. Both for the aging Bartel, I feel it is worth it as it'll give our team a huge boost.

Hale > Bench
Roughead > Ruck
Bartel > F3

Emg1 = R/F Emg2 = M Emg3 = D

Have all 4 spots covered w/ 3 emg...

Colli to confirm :)

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 08:47:33 PM
Colliwobblers Gives: Jimmy Bartel + Kaiden Brand

Nails Gives: Troy Chaplin + Patrick Karnezis

Chaplin should be pretty good at the Tigers and is a lot younger than Bartel. However I felt it wasn't a decent enough compensation so I gave Karnezis for the worst bloke on Colli's list. He has a bright future. Both for the aging Bartel, I feel it is worth it as it'll give our team a huge boost.

Hale > Bench
Roughead > Ruck
Bartel > F3

Emg1 = R/F Emg2 = M Emg3 = D

Have all 4 spots covered w/ 3 emg...

Colli to confirm :)

Confirmed

APPROVED

This one is contentious however my #1 defender is dempsey and then there is howard and then there is spuds. i need to start 4.

my fwd line still boasts johnson and robinson.

My team will not compete really in 2013 so an ageing bartel who's DT numbers have gone down every season over the last 4 is only worth something this season, after Chaplin explodes this season he would be out of my reach,

karnezis is a first round draft pick only young and played last season neafl in the midfield, voss likes hi and he will get his chance, be a great future prospect for my team and cost me a spud rookie.

trade is fair although Nails stands to benefit most short term....

tbagrocks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 04, 2013, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 04, 2013, 08:51:01 PM
:o ??? :o
:o :o ???

i expected this, bartel is rated above average (6) and old  Chaplin is rated above average (6) and young

karnezis is below average (2) and a prospect  Brand is a rookie rated (1) and Nails will delist him same as I would have next season.

think the trade is pretty even especially considering my desperate need for a defender.

Still I expected a few  :o ??? :o

JBs-Hawks

Chaplin is rated above average because he is a KPP not because he is good at fantasy. Richmond wont want him kicking it out of defence lol.

RidleyU

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 04, 2013, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 04, 2013, 08:51:01 PM
:o ??? :o
:o :o ???

i expected this, bartel is rated above average (6) and old  Chaplin is rated above average (6) and young

karnezis is below average (2) and a prospect  Brand is a rookie rated (1) and Nails will delist him same as I would have next season.

think the trade is pretty even especially considering my desperate need for a defender.

Still I expected a few  :o ??? :o

I hope you are aware that Chaplin has had no preseason and is still recovering from the knee injury he suffered at Port.

Very doubtful for round 1 and might miss a few.

Nails

RidleyU

Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Who is this Ridley bloke?

I am the Senior Assistant to the Bangkok Crabs.