AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: Adamant on February 03, 2013, 11:12:31 PM
Thought I'd post all rankings in order here for an easier view.

1. Manila Folders (BB67th) - 199
2. Bangladesh Bears (Adamant) - 196
3. Hong Kong Dongs (Nails) - 194
4. Taiwan Dolphins (tor01doc) - 191
5. Mongolian Lambs (Toga & picker_man) - 185
6. Turkey Gazelles (Noz) - 167
7. UAE Tigers (JROO8) - 165
8. Australian Ales (JBs-Hawks) - 165
9. Sri Lanka Strikers (Jayman) - 163
10. Kathmandu Eskimos (KoopKicka) - 160
11. KL Crocodiles (Maca24 & Sid) - 154
12. PNG HeadHunters (monstrum) - 148
13. Lao Elephants (whatlez) - 145
14. Vietnam Vipers (Colliwobblers) - 145
15. Bangkok Crabs (nostradamus) - 125
16. Tibetan Llamas (tbagrocks) - 109

we're a bit higher than l expected :P

Colliwobblers

lol nost, don't worry that rating would be mine in British but i have over 20 first round draft picks in that comps team over the past 3 seasons so it is a plan to be great in the future.

certain teams have done that here and i think there will be a certain joy and satisfaction in watching the team you have develop and in a season or two or three go past most other teams as they have stars retire ect. ect.

as I said expect the 2014 ratings to be very different as last 2 years rooks develop and older players retire or drop off.

we will see, well done to the teams who are up the top will no doubt be the challenges for the title this season but hopefully we are all here for many seasons and i imagine over the next few much will change.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on February 03, 2013, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 03, 2013, 11:34:08 PM
Thanks Adamant I just finished the last team and have moved them into rankings order. again the rankings are obviously flawed or the mighty vipers would be much much much much much much higher, surely, i demand a recount.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893180.html#msg893180

I just did a re-count of mine and it's 197.

i trust you i will change it. :)

i checked anyway for authenticity and you are right 197 it is.

Justin Bieber

I like how I see my team in the mid to higher area and I have one of the younger team 8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2013, 11:59:46 PM
I like how I see my team in the mid to higher area and I have one of the younger team 8)

your team as a few are is underrated with many players who must be right on the edge of going into the next bracket up, lots of 4's and 2's that are almost sure to be 6's and 4's this season right from the start, but that's how they rank them, as of the end of last season....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 01:38:54 AM

your team as a few are is underrated with many players who must be right on the edge of going into the next bracket up, lots of 4's and 2's that are almost sure to be 6's and 4's this season right from the start, but that's how they rank them, as of the end of last season....
Ok I rated my team a little higher... Lol. But a lot of my players will up in ranks. E.g. Redden only a 6 ???

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2013, 01:52:04 AM

Ok I rated my team a little higher... Lol. But a lot of my players will up in ranks. E.g. Redden only a 6 ???

yeah and goldy, actually most of your 6's could be 9's next season if their improvement continues, but its more the 4s and the 2's that drag it down, you have some awesome 2's not the least patton and wines and green then all the 4's who are on the verge of 6's

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 01:57:08 AM

yeah and goldy, actually most of your 6's could be 9's next season if their improvement continues, but its more the 4s and the 2's that drag it down, you have some awesome 2's not the least patton and wines and green then all the 4's who are on the verge of 6's
Even Sam Day is only a 1 and he's a number 3 draft pick...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2013, 01:59:08 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 01:57:08 AM

Even Sam Day is only a 1 and he's a number 3 draft pick...

woops, my bad you just went up 2 points he is worth (3).

still one behind monstrom but now clearly ahead of my shower outfit :)

Colliwobblers

actually because he played 15 games and was ranked as poor he should be 1 point, but it is borderline and it doesn't change the position your team is ranked so you can keep the (3) :) he was a top 5 draft pick after all i hope for his sake and the "local sides" it clicks for him this year.

Nails

Poor Sam Day, being thrown around like a $2 hooker.

Jay

Vipers Give: Dale Thomas + Johnathon Ceglar

Strikers Give: Hamish Mcintosh + Rhys Palmer
COLLI TO CONFIRM

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 02:53:09 AM
actually because he played 15 games and was ranked as poor he should be 1 point, but it is borderline and it doesn't change the position your team is ranked so you can keep the (3) :) he was a top 5 draft pick after all i hope for his sake and the "local sides" it clicks for him this year.
Even Ollie Wines is only worth 2...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on February 04, 2013, 09:41:34 AM
Vipers Give: Dale Thomas + Johnathon Ceglar

Strikers Give: Hamish Mcintosh + Rhys Palmer
COLLI TO CONFIRM

Confirmed and

APPROVED

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2013, 01:08:32 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 02:53:09 AM
Even Ollie Wines is only worth 2...

wines is outside top 5 picks but first round so = 2 :)

and i took the 2 points back off you for Sam Day - He is rated poor, (1) regardless of where he was drafted.... If I did that for him on your team I would have to do it for that kind of situation for every team, the likes of Grant (top 5 pick) on Nails team was also a top 5 drafted player but is rated poor so he gets (1) not (3).

better stay consistent.

not that the ratings by any means are going to decide the outcome of AXVs but they are what they are :)