AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: Nige on September 22, 2015, 09:04:54 PM
We any closer to finding out the new UAE coach? Keen to acquire some of their players.  :P
Just an update that we require 3 more coaches to put their votes in and then we will have a result. Voting is extremely close at this stage!

kilbluff1985

can anyone not win the coaching job from here? just put us out of our mysery

show us mercy :P

nrich102

Name and shame the coaches who haven't voted.

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on September 24, 2015, 06:04:33 PM
Probably not necessary. If you read what BB said about their inactivity, then it's pretty easy to work out.

nrich102

Quote from: Nige on September 24, 2015, 06:05:50 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 24, 2015, 06:04:33 PM
Probably not necessary. If you read what BB said about their inactivity, then it's pretty easy to work out.
I didn't really mean it was more of a joke.

BB67th

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2015, 06:02:23 PM
can anyone not win the coaching job from here? just put us out of our mysery

show us mercy :P
Haha sorry KB, things are a bit too close to announce at the moment.

fanTCfool

If needed, I can put in votes for them both?  ;)

SydneyRox

apologies all, been in bali with the family. meant to post beforehand but ran out of time.

have now voted, good luck to all who applied.

fanTCfool

UAE Coach announced tonight, Exciting! Good Luck again to all fellow applicants.

BB67th

We have our results in for the new coach of the UAE Tigers, and I am proud to announce that our new coach is:

Nas

Everyone, please give him a big welcome to the competition, I am sure he will be a great asset to it.

For the unsuccessful applicants, bad luck! We had a close vote in the end and I encourage you all to apply again in the future for coaching positions, and remain active around the AXV Board, we love having input from as many FF members as possible.

nas

Ok, thanks for everyone who has voted for me, appreciated! The unsuccessful applicants as stated, never give up & keep trying to get a position.

I hope that I can fulfill JRoo boots & maybe take that next step & make the GF & come out successful.

I know that I need a hand as later in the year travel to the USA, so with saying that I'm going to Pm young Ryan, (fanTCfool) if 1 he would like to help me out so that next time he also has an advantage in apply for a team as Head Coach.

Thanks again for the gig.

Will be contacting Moderator re the banner & removing previous coaches names.

nas.

tbagrocks

Oh that's Nasty! Onya mate! Welcome!

nas

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 25, 2015, 09:00:24 PM
Oh that's Nasty! Onya mate! Welcome!

Thanks, tbag. looking forward to creating the Showdown & kicking the ring gear.

Nige

Welcome nas, good to have ya on board.  8)

nas