AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Australia day* not Australian day.

Now I just look like a right dickhead.

You can use right in that way can't you? It's not another word I'm thinking of is it?

Colliwobblers

not wright he's a flowering spud, now that's "right"

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on June 16, 2013, 11:01:20 PM
Australia day* not Australian day.

Now I just look like a right dickhead.

You can use right in that way can't you? It's not another word I'm thinking of is it?

your cover was blown ages ago Nails :P

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 16, 2013, 10:23:02 PM
Damn annoying that the Folders likely captain option (N Dal) this week plays Melbourne.
It will be sad if N Dal has to be the captain, seeing as he is having a crap year. Maybe big Wilbur Minson could be getting the job as skipper for the day.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on June 17, 2013, 08:07:05 AM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 16, 2013, 10:23:02 PM
Damn annoying that the Folders likely captain option (N Dal) this week plays Melbourne.
It will be sad if N Dal has to be the captain, seeing as he is having a crap year. Maybe big Wilbur Minson could be getting the job as skipper for the day.

Yeah, I don't trust NDS, Wilbur had a bad game against the Pies and will look to bounce back this week against Ivan and the Tiges.

Toga

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 16, 2013, 09:44:14 PM
I eat lamb for breakfast. ;D

Congrats on the win Koop.

I just hope you make finals so we can exact out win with the other 75% of our Best XV (and emergencies) playing. :P

Toga

Nails

Shame about his season ending injury at training last week

Jroo

Down to 10th on the ladder this week. flowering bullshower, Look at my score against 21428, the highest score against by a mile in the comp. We always seem to play teams when the have a good week and we flowering lost to the Eskimos. This week we had the third highest score of the round but still lost  :'( ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on June 17, 2013, 04:29:31 PM
Down to 10th on the ladder this week. flowering bullshower, Look at my score against 21428, the highest score against by a mile in the comp. We always seem to play teams when the have a good week and we flowering lost to the Eskimos. This week we had the third highest score of the round but still lost  :'( ::)

Mine is high too :( I verse the Crabs when they dominate then one week later I would of flogged him :(

tbagrocks

I smell conspiracy, you lot trying to make Tibet bottom! >:(

Cheats the lot of you, I call tanking and match fixing!

Come on we have the greatest players on earth with Lairdy, Browny, Sammy and of course "The Boss" King Chad!

Ok, ok make fun of us, just make sure we don't run out of bubblegum! :o

Ricochet

Tbag do you think having 34 Adelaide players on your list might affect the Llamas this week

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ricochet on June 17, 2013, 05:45:54 PM
Tbag do you think having 34 Adelaide players on your list might affect the Llamas this week
I'm sure it will, however, with stars Trengove and Wingard playing, VC/C no probs 8)

Only expect the Backline maybe the forwards to struggle, John "The Future" Butcher could even get a call up

Either way, we are hunting heads ;)

Ricochet

Haha after his massive 79 last week

He did beat Hurley I guess  :o

tbagrocks

Mr Whatlez when will you start getting embarrassed about that silly pick you have? :o