AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Big news for the Headhunters.

This week see's the long awaited return of star fwd Brendan Whitecross. Whitecross was taken by the headhunters with their round 5 pick and was immediately put onto the LTi list. Whitecross is set to line up in the 2's this week, if all goes well he should make his debut for the HeadHunters next week against the Llamas.

JBs-Hawks

Seeing as he didnt play last night i dont think he will be lining up in the headhunters 2s ;) Maybe your 3s :P

Jroo

Dusty C and Lids VC  :-* ;D
Need another big second half boys!

monstrum

He should be playing for box hill on sunday, if all goes well he'll play after that for the hawks

JBs-Hawks

Yea i got what you were saying, just being a smart ass since he wont play for the headhunters 2s this week ;)

And hawks already had their bye ;)

monstrum

Yeh they did my bad i think they meant he'll play for boxhill after their bye... Which was last week  ::) ..

Either way.. Great news for the headhunters!!!  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on June 15, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
Dusty C and Lids VC  :-* ;D
Need another big second half boys!

He's pretty good that Adamant. Lol.

Colliwobblers

all scores up to date pre port game.

Colliwobblers

KoopKicka

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 16, 2013, 09:44:14 PM
I eat lamb for breakfast. ;D

LOL - while you can, good win, the lambs were depleted this week, but still taste good on toast  ;D

Memphistopheles

Damn annoying that the Folders likely captain option (N Dal) this week plays Melbourne.

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 16, 2013, 09:54:43 PM

LOL - while you can, good win, the lambs were depleted this week, but still taste good on toast  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWVJikNnx4

Shame AFL isn't on Australian day. Would be great to see Australian Ales smash Mongolian Lambs.

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on June 16, 2013, 10:42:46 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 16, 2013, 09:54:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWVJikNnx4

Shame AFL isn't on Australian day. Would be great to see Australian Ales smash Mongolian Lambs.

that's gold best yet, i love sam  ;D and i love Australia