AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 08:05:17 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 15, 2013, 02:56:31 AM
Ok look, only the players that play this week are locked into your 15, so if 8 play, you still can select 7 next week

Don't worry about next week it's a rolling lockout, only this week counts as lockout

You shouldn't have donoughts, you can swap/trade anyone at any time before they play like SC

It seems I have got it wrong and am very sorry :-[

looking through the thread I said a number of times only those that play will count

So guys, yes you can swap any unplayed from last week ;)

Quick CW where is that potato picture :P  I am a giant potato farmer

Colliwobblers

all good as long as the rule is the same for everyone and only players who HAVE not played can be added to team lineups all will be fair.

tbagrocks

Yep that's right, but I did check all the added player posts to see and made the switch

tbagrocks

Zac Smith :D

Beating Goldy in the first 5 minutes of the game ;)

tbagrocks

HELLO ASIA WAKE UP!!

Luke Russell kicks the winning goal!

Adamant

tbagrocks

Yeah ::)  so -11 points :P  sill scored a 41, O'Meara 26

tbagrocks

Rich 68, Karnizes 59, Zorro 54, Golby 46

Savage total of 1 :o

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 11:59:52 PM

Yea Savage sucks doc, trade him to me.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 11:59:52 PM

Thinks that should mean we win our game as the dolphins had him as captain :P

Even though it's only pre-season it's great to get a win under our belts. Not sure there's going to be many at the start of this season - we've got a touch opening draw.

tbagrocks

Highest scoring Hawk for the night was Buddy with 50

Toga

Breaking news from Mongolia!

Quote from: Toga on February 24, 2013, 06:20:23 PM
In breaking news head coach Toga is pleased to announce two new happenings at Mongolian Lambs FC.

"First things first, we at the lambs are pleased to announce the launch of our new membership campaign for 2013, spearheaded by skipper Marc Murphy. We at the Lambs feel as though our new campaign will be important to our success this year, as the boys really do benefit from having a strong supporter group behind them at home matches, it really does give us an advantage over travelling teams."

Captain Marc Murphy also had a few words to say about the new range of memberships: "I've worked hard with the coaching staff at the lambs over the past few weeks on this membership campaign, and, using my photogenic qualities, feel as though we have come up with an impressive campaign. Not only visually pleasing, we have some great merchandise that can be packaged with some of the memberships, such as this lamb costume that is included in our pet's memberships, and this costume that is packaged in our kiddie's memberships. I want to just say a big thanks to everyone who has signed up as a member for 2013 so far, and encourage all of our fans that haven't done so as of yet to do it now, you won't regret it!"

Toga and Marc has asked that anyone wishing to enquire about our new club membership opportunities by PM, which can be done by following the link below.

In even more exciting news, the club is happy to announce that they are set to shift their home ground tomorrow to the Beijing National Stadium ('Bird's nest') in China. Toga has announced that the capacity of Ulaanbaatar Stadium is just not adequate enough to accomodate all of the Lamb's loyal fans in their premiership assault in 2013, and so a deal has been struck with the capital city of the neighbouring China. Chinese and Mongolian government sports officials have agreed to allow the Lambs to play home games in Beijing for 2013, despite continuing to train at Ulaanbaatar's National Sports Stadium and Shanghai Stadium in China.

Toga says: "We feel as though the extra 60,000 fans we will be able to seat at the Bird's Nest will be very beneficial to us in the long run, as we are not only able to fit more local Mongolian's into home games now, but we will also be able to expand our supporter base to the more than one billion people currently living in China. We have also struck a deal with China Railways that will allow Lambs fans to travel to and from the Bird's Nest for free with any basic membership package."

tbagrocks

Any chance we can discuss the cap here? It gets tricky when going back through the thread looking for changes to your teams :)

CW will have Karnizes

Colliwobblers

thanks tbag makes sense.

yeah discuss it here

and on a side note how good does the team list thread look

everyone tell adamant how great his banners look !

GWS how good are the young guns - I have 9 :)  not going to help me much in 2013  ::)

tbagrocks

Very happy with Dev Smith

The Cameron Patton battle is only just beggining

Patton = 96
Cameron = 69 :'(