AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Yes I have to agree Tbag is the one who stands to lose based on the fact the existing rule WAS in place for all to see, all who did confirm that they did see and were happy with all the rules.

Still if the rule is changed tbag will get over it, he is a good guy, we will move on. :)

JBs-Hawks

I reckon give tbag pick 1 but don't let anyone else use the loop hole. Far as I see it it was well played by tbag but it is a showerty rule.

Jroo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 26, 2012, 07:32:29 PM
I reckon give tbag pick 1 but don't let anyone else use the loop hole. Far as I see it it was well played by tbag but it is a showerty rule.
Yeah that's what I was thinking

nostradamus

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 26, 2012, 07:32:29 PM

l agree totally, and sent Colli a PM saying just that earlier

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on November 26, 2012, 06:35:39 PM
Dont know much about him, but Aiden Corr

Lez......ummm.......errrrr.........the draft is still suspended mate  ???

Colliwobblers

The results are in and we have

1, A = 8 / B = 8

2, A = 4 / B = 11

My vote was cast in the count of 8-8 for part one.

I am hereby exercising my powers as administrator to make the final decision and I have decided based on the result of part 2. That a large majority of coaches feel the right rule is B and not A.

In addition I feel given 3 out 3 of the other XVS competitions use rule B, we shall do the same. If a majority wanted A then I would not mind being different at all, however given it was a deadlock I think this adds weight to the B rule being enforced.

I am not willing to give any one coach an advantage over any other coach, so although Tbagrocks was smart and in the right in interpreting the rules and strategically drafting to his advantage I cannot justify giving him a bonus pick that no other coach will be able to get.

What I am going to do is the following.

1. The new draft rules for National Draft this season and in all future seasons will be rule B.

2. Tbagrocks will receive my rookie pick #14 and I will receive his rookie pick #39

3. The draft will restart under rule B. (skip in the national draft and recieve that SAME pick # in the rookie draft as compensation). From Tbagrocks pick #33.

EVERY PICK THAT HAS OCCURED FROM AND INCLUDING PICK #33 IS NOW VOID AND IT IS TBAGROCKS PICK AT #33.

DRAFT IS RESTARTED. DECISION IS FINAL.

i THINK i HAVE DELETED ALL PICKS FROM 33 ONWARDS, LET ME KNOW IF NOT. TBAG IS UP.

Noz

Hang on a minute Tbag gets to keep his pick 33 and you have given him your pick in the rookie draft which is 25 picks lower?  ???

nostradamus

Quote from: Noz on November 26, 2012, 09:13:03 PM
Hang on a minute Tbag gets to keep his pick 33 and you have given him your pick in the rookie draft which is 25 picks lower?  ???

.....does it count as a rookie trade :P

KoopKicka

Thats really not fair on tbag, let him keep it.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on November 26, 2012, 09:13:03 PM

Yes this is compensation to Tbagrocks for poor administration, given no one rates his team  ::) I do not expect any complaints.

Given I would have picked there anyway and tbag is not getting an extra pick ahead of anyone there is no cause for complaint.

I am entitled to a certain amount of executive decisions, I can live with a pick downgrade in the rookie draft, and this effects no one else negatively and compensates tbag to some degree without actually giving him a rookie pick which would now be outsie the rules and would effect other coaches, which several coaches suggested we do.

any serious issues or concerns with this please PM me.

@ nost - It does not count as anything :)

@ koop - it is more than fair on tbag he gets his original nat pick #33 (loses nothing) and gains a rookie pick upgrade.

nostradamus

l was only sh!t stirring Colli.......all good mate  8)

tbagrocks

I will pick in a minute, I still think this new out come strongly favores Whatlez as the first draft snaked and the new drafts do not however, I accept all that has happened but decline the Rookie 14 pick!

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 26, 2012, 09:16:53 PM

Yes this is compensation to Tbagrocks for poor administration, given no one rates his team

Well since you put it that way

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 26, 2012, 09:23:17 PM
I will pick in a minute, I still think this new out come strongly favores Whatlez as the first draft snaked and the new drafts do not however, I accept all that has happened but decline the Rookie 14 pick!

Good on ya Tbag for being so gracious.......and l admire your integrity for offering to knock back the rookie upgrade from Colli ......kudos to you mate

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 26, 2012, 09:23:17 PM

I rate your team tbag just heading off complaints.

You need to respect my decisions as administrator, the pick 14 part of the outcome I have come up with is not negotiable. Pick list is updated and will remain so.

I second nostradamus' comments on your graciousness however my decision on the pick exchange is final :)