AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

HEY LOOK!

It's Miranda Kerr!

Time to settle down and focus on Miranda :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 09:24:01 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 09:19:56 PM
Yes I agree. Tomorrow morning we wait, but if he skipped, season over comes early for maca.
Are you retarded or something? You want his sacking coz he was offline during the weekend?? ::) He's done nothing wrong, and all you impatient flowers can wait for him to come online and pick, if the 24hrs is up, fair enough, but until then, sit tight and wait.

Well I do I have a slight disability :(

But nah I was referring to if he misses out on like 10 players his team would be heavily disadvantaged. I never said anything about sacking and you just assume the worst for some reason ::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 01, 2012, 09:31:37 PM
While we wait time to create rival clubs?  :P

well not to add fuel to the fire but safe to say there is a small chance PB and Whatlez will be rivals?  :)

hell maybe everyone will want to be my rival, i have a knack for upsetting people.

I like PB and Whatlez and Nails for that matter, hopefully everything will settle down, i think end of fantasy season frustration is setting in and everyones patience is tested.

my patience is anyway, not that i have anyone to blame but myself for my SPUD fantasy teams.

AND THERE IS WHY I LIKE NAILS ....Ah Miranda

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 01, 2012, 09:29:08 PM
PB you deleted a post where you said you were hoping to have your pick "last night!"
I can honestly tell you that i have not deleted ANY of my posts today, especially not since this arguement has been going on. You can sack me as coach if i have. Only deleted one post on this thread, and that was when Adamant changed picks and i quoted it. :)

And regardless, me saying i'm hoping to pick last has got nothing to do with saying hurry up and get online to those not around?? ::) Nothing like these:
Quote from: Adamant on September 01, 2012, 07:00:20 PM
CMON MACA
Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 08:05:12 PM
3 picks today is a shower eforrt ::)
Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 08:58:02 PM
good on ya PB so does everyone else...... but why come online this morning 1 or 2 picks away from yours but not make any other arrangements for someone else to pick for you if you knew you wouldnt be on for the rest of the day...... it might not of been said before the draft but with the way the british one went who ever signed up knew checking regurly was a requirement!!!
My posts have merely been positive and in Maca's defence, coz he's a better bloke than many on here.

Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2012, 08:34:55 PM
Give him a chance guys, something may have come up for him, he doesn't have to spend his whole life on here. Anyway we have the 24 hr rule for a reason.
I missed this earlier, totally agree with you mate. :)

tbagrocks

uuuummmmmmmmmmmm what were we talking about?

Noz

The Gazelles are keen to have a rival!

Justin Bieber

I would like to see the response to the comment I made.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 09:34:06 PM
Well I do I have a slight disability :(

But nah I was referring to if he misses out on like 10 players his team would be heavily disadvantaged. I never said anything about sacking and you just assume the worst for some reason ::)
Actually, reading my other post back now, i shouldn't have said that whatlez. And regardless of whether you are being serious or not, i apologise for that. :)

Justin Bieber

Ok the question is out.

Does Maca have any assistants?

tbagrocks

PowerBug

Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 09:30:13 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 09:26:25 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
Yes I agree. Tomorrow morning we wait, but if he skipped, season over comes early for maca.
Are you retarded or something? You want his sacking coz he was offline during the weekend?? ::) He's done nothing wrong, and all you impatient flowers can wait for him to come online and pick, if the 24hrs is up, fair enough, but until then, sit tight and wait.

your a hypercrit PB!!!! :o ive read your posts hurrying people before so wateva
find them.

just read the british draft theres plenty! also have a pm from you telling me not to go offline as my pick is coming up but dnt want to embarrase you 2 much ;)
Ok, link me to the posts in teh British thread since there's so many. :)

Yep, i did say stay online that night, and i sent that PM to everyone there since you were all online and it was an opportunity to get them done. Merely trying to be positive and there were no comments like the ones i quoted above. :)

Colliwobblers

SWANNY !

What has Swan scored for the first half tonight in Asians?

139! that is what!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 01, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
SWANNY !

139! that is what!

Did you count?

picker_man

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 09:41:26 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 09:30:13 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 09:26:25 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 01, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
your a hypercrit PB!!!! :o ive read your posts hurrying people before so wateva
find them.

just read the british draft theres plenty! also have a pm from you telling me not to go offline as my pick is coming up but dnt want to embarrase you 2 much ;)
Ok, link me to the posts in teh British thread since there's so many. :)

Yep, i did say stay online that night, and i sent that PM to everyone there since you were all online and it was an opportunity to get them done. Merely trying to be positive and there were no comments like the ones i quoted above. :)

pfffftt wateva pb find your own links m8 ive made my point so im over it and dont need to go on about like sum :)

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 01, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
SWANNY !

139! that is what!

flower my rival has him and cloke :(