AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 02:45:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 01, 2012, 02:43:44 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 02:42:10 PM
Yeah will flog the British at this rate. Merge the discussion thread and we have heaps more haha.
yeah this concerns me that people are using the Discussion thread to discuss the Draft ::)
*Powerspud only uses it and brings quotes from here over there... ::)
Power Spuds were never any good a braking records, maybe the 07 GF ;) If you count old VFL records ::)

monstrum

The way cw set this thread up itll kill the british thread, we'll b doin all drafts in here by the looks of things

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 01, 2012, 02:50:29 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 02:45:49 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 01, 2012, 02:43:44 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 02:42:10 PM
Yeah will flog the British at this rate. Merge the discussion thread and we have heaps more haha.
yeah this concerns me that people are using the Discussion thread to discuss the Draft ::)
*Powerspud only uses it and brings quotes from here over there... ::)
Power Spuds were never any good a braking records, maybe the 07 GF ;) If you count old VFL records ::)
It's because it's discussion, that's why. :-\ Would be better to see this thread with only people asking who's pick it is, the updated picks if it's not already done on the front page, and the actual picks. Otherwise it gets too much. Even with 50 posts per page i'm finding myself change pages way to often trying to see who was last picked. :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 01, 2012, 02:57:42 PM
The way cw set this thread up itll kill the british thread, we'll b doin all drafts in here by the looks of things

Yes all drafts ahead of 2013 season will be done here.

PB makes a good point but it is never going to happen, everyone wants to chat here and that is OK in this draft because all the players picked are on the front page as well as everyones lists as well as all remaining players.

So really there should be no need to need to scroll though the pages of picks.

I update the list after almost every pick, at worst i will always update it morning and night.

If there is a day or night when i'm not on and lots of picks occur then someone can do a ringo and post the recent pick list since last update :)

Justin Bieber

Sooooo the draft was really exciting... And.... Now.... :(

Jay

Maca was online at quarter to 8 this morning...should he be skipped?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on September 01, 2012, 06:38:33 PM

Nah. He hasn't been online Knowing its his pick. But I don't know why if you are like 2 picks away you and should have a back up plan because it's weekend we were meant to actually get through picks easily.

But no to skipping. Should of warned or told someone, but you never know what happended... :-X

monstrum

Theres always one isnt there ! :p

@ jaymam: u do ur logo? Looks good..

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 06:42:20 PM

Nah. He hasn't been online Knowing its his pick. But I don't know why if you are like 2 picks away you and should have a back up plan because it's weekend we were meant to actually get through picks easily.

But no to skipping. Should of warned or told someone, but you never know what happended... :-X
yeah i agree Lez

at quarter to 8 tomorrow morning he is skipped?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on September 01, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 01, 2012, 06:42:20 PM

yeah i agree Lez

at quarter to 8 tomorrow morning he is skipped?

Yep. Well 8:15 my time haha.

Adamant

CMON MACA

Nails

It's 24 hours since last pick, not when they were last online, so like 10am tomorrow.

Jay

Quote from: Nails on September 01, 2012, 07:12:17 PM
It's 24 hours since last pick, not when they were last online, so like 10am tomorrow.
yes. my bad

picker_man

3 picks today is a shower eforrt ::)

Colliwobblers