Asian 15's Expression of interest

Started by Colliwobblers, June 29, 2012, 11:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

no, no elevating rookies for underperforming players i say. Only for LTI's and after mid-season. However the AFl does it.

BB67th

Im looking for an assistant in this at the moment. Please pm me if you would like to join what will be a champion club.

blue

Quote from: monstrum on July 06, 2012, 09:43:44 PM
Ok colli my name:

(Papua New Guinea) - PNG Barbarians

just to throw another one up for you, how about the PNG headhunters

nostradamus

Quote from: blue on July 27, 2012, 05:03:50 PM
Quote from: monstrum on July 06, 2012, 09:43:44 PM
Ok colli my name:

(Papua New Guinea) - PNG Barbarians

just to throw another one up for you, how about the PNG headhunters

l like it

monstrum

Dont mind it blue, will giv it some Serious consideration once we're up and running !

Colliwobblers

In consideration of the other worlds competitions and certain things that have come up in regards to format for the comp and rules, I am going to set up a thread with all the rules and the format for the Asian League competition.

I will take feedback for a certain period and make alterations to the format and rules where a majority of coaches agree to change anyhting i lay out in the set up format and rules.

Following the feedback period and any changes made the rules and format will be considered final and we will proceed with the initial draft at the agreed time and date in the agreed format.

I will add a link to this thread once I have the RULES / FORMAT thread setup. I will run this competition and we will have no need of a rules committee or anything as once set the rules and running of the competition will all be simply  outlined and there will be no need for changes.

I will look at the other worlds compettitions for ideas on what is good about them and look to make certain changes for the Asians competition based on the feedback recieved to date and also feedback following the new thread.

watch this space.

Colliwobblers

here are the rules as suggested for the asian 15's competition, we now have 2 weeks to leave feedback on changes and improvements to the competition outlay and rules.

following two weeks of feedback and discussion i will put to the vote all poular changes and we will modify the rules and lock them in.

we will then decide on a date and format of the initial draft and set that.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65220.0.html

EZA100

Justin Bieber

I like this guy ^

Give him the last position :)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on August 07, 2012, 09:21:53 PM
I like this guy ^

Give him the last position :)

yeah definitely deserving of a spot,

Justin Bieber

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on August 07, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
10. Blue = Yemen Saints

Who's blue?

Searched the whole topic, not a flowering clue. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 07, 2012, 10:37:05 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 07, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
10. Blue = Yemen Saints

Who's blue?

Searched the whole topic, not a flowering clue. :P

I searched it twice... even used ctrl-F lol...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: blue on July 01, 2012, 01:43:09 AM
i would love to have a crack. Only discovered ff in the last few months and not a huge poster, but to have my own team whould be fantastic. i could be the the asian version of GWS. I submit my team as the yemen saints

this is blue, you guys don't search real well :)

will have to make sure he is still around and active ofcourse but he is real  ;D

EZA100 = Your IN !

Colliwobblers

Not sure how the rest of you feel but I am happy to stretch the start of this out to attract new coaches such as EZA100, that said I am not sure how many will "find" this and join up?

Also think 16 teams is enough, think no draft beginning until at least after English draft, think the rules I laid out have not had much feedback so must be generally accepted by all as they stand?

Welcoming of all feedback, want everyone to be happy and have as much input as possible in structuring the comp, but also think once the rules are set there will be no need for any changes.