Asian 15's Expression of interest

Started by Colliwobblers, June 29, 2012, 11:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quote from: nostradamus on July 02, 2012, 01:52:12 PM
Quote from: BB67th on July 02, 2012, 09:37:06 AM
I like the Manilla Folders. Might take that one if no one else wants it?

yeah, go for it  :)

I'll be going the phillipines, but I can handle a second team from there.

Justin Bieber

Don't make names until this is confirmed

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on July 02, 2012, 03:22:05 PM
Don't make names until this is confirmed

After falling foul of PC considerations, l'm probably going with the team name........

the Bangkok Crabs

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on July 02, 2012, 04:37:27 PM
I like Indian bookies

not sure if you are joking or want me to put that next to your name on page 1?

on the not picking teams, ok to express interest in a particular country? at this stage? we can always work out a way to draw teams if people end up really wanting the same country closer to the start date.

so at this stage teams are just a part of expressing an interest in the comp and the team/country - not set in stone yet in case of multiple interest in the one country - then we will have to sort that out too later on  ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on July 02, 2012, 12:06:06 AM
some ideas l have for names.....

Lebanon Bombers
Manila Folders
New Zealand Sheep Flockers
lndian Bookies
Thailand Curry

......that was just off the top of my head, but l actually quite like the Lebanon Bombers but will give it some more thought before l decide

Quote from: whatlez on July 02, 2012, 04:37:27 PM
I like Indian bookies

Just using nost ideas haha

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

let me know if i have missed anyone who said they are interested, coaches listed in second post on front page, think i have them all so far.

Ringo

Will fill a spot for you if needed.  Would prefer to let other coaches not involved in other comps to have first bite at this one to increase exposure accross FF but as I said OK to fill if needed.

Justin Bieber

Oh yeah btw, I don't have any friends to invite lol.

I did before, but they are all either involved or part of English's

Colliwobblers

all good we got plenty of time, my concern with "new coaches" is a lack of interest once started as at least with older and existing coaches they know what is expected.

@ Ringo - Thanks Ringo.  :)

ossie85

Any one of you coaches want to join the Seoul-Russia-Nottingham alliance? Just a group where we help each other out if needed, but will mostly keep to ourselves.

Only criteria is you can't be heavily involved in either the Worlds, Euros or English comps

Noz

Quote from: ossie85 on July 03, 2012, 03:07:46 PM

Any one of you coaches want to join the Seoul-Russia-Nottingham alliance? Just a group where we help each other out if needed, but will mostly keep to ourselves.

Only criteria is you can't be heavily involved in either the Worlds, Euros or English comps
The Turks are interested

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2012, 09:47:36 PM
Quote from: monstrum on July 01, 2012, 06:41:58 PM
we'll be the Chinese Pandas <---- we'll go with pandas
Sweet 8).

Really? The Worlds have the Beijing Bears! And now the Chinese Pandas :/