Asian 15's Expression of interest

Started by Colliwobblers, June 29, 2012, 11:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

BGK

Count me in Colli. Put me down for The Filo pastries or The Manilla Buy a Bride's or maybe The Philipine Balut. Anyway it will be the Phils. 

Maca24

No need for a 4th comp. This is just getting out of hand!

Torpedo10

Delay it guys. Come 2014 it will be a focus. ATM most will lose interest.

CrowsFan

I agree with maca and spite. THe only reason these comps keep getting made is because people like to do the drafting part of it. People need to remember that is just a tiny part of the whole competition, but they don't. once they get bored of just setting teams each week with no trading or drafting they decide it's time to make a new competition

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 29, 2012, 04:32:49 PM
I agree with maca and spite. THe only reason these comps keep getting made is because people like to do the drafting part of it. People need to remember that is just a tiny part of the whole competition, but they don't. once they get bored of just setting teams each week with no trading or drafting they decide it's time to make a new competition
This. If you want to draft then just set up a draft game. Plus the board is getting raped with crap.

ossie85

Happy for another competition myself (won't be joining it), but think you should start drafting AFTER this season starts, when the AFL clubs have finalised there lists. Think the English made a mistake starting it so early...

picker_man

BGK

Quote from: ossie85 on June 29, 2012, 04:40:30 PM

Happy for another competition myself (won't be joining it), but think you should start drafting AFTER this season starts, when the AFL clubs have finalised there lists. Think the English made a mistake starting it so early...

I have to agree with Ossie here. The draft process doesn't take as long as the English people think. There is a whole lot of nothing after the draft and trade periods.

CrowsFan

Quote from: BGK on June 29, 2012, 05:26:49 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on June 29, 2012, 04:40:30 PM

I have to agree with Ossie here. The draft process doesn't take as long as the English people think. There is a whole lot of nothing after the draft and trade periods.
As I said I am opposed, but if you do go ahead and make it, I agree with waiting till the season finishes before drafting

BGK

We really need different boards for each comp. it's starting to get out of hand.

Justin Bieber

I did say I lost interest in DT.

Like I'm out trades, byes are over and meh, don't really care.

I didn't say I lost interest in Euros or Englishs.

Also I have more things coming up soon, so yeah.

ossie85

Quote from: BGK on June 29, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
We really need different boards for each comp. it's starting to get out of hand.

Why? This board has threads from 2 days ago on this page. PLayers and Trades are lucky to last 10 minutes on the first page

Purple 77

Well, tbh I am opposed to this.

My reasons and IMO:

1) People have had THREE opportunities to get teams in either the Worlds, Euro's and English now, and Ive seen very active assistant coaches that seem to do more work than the real coach, meaning that if people really want to be a part of it, they can be an active in an existing team. Now i am fully aware that people may not have known or are new to the forum that would love to participate, but this child board is getting ridiculously messy.

2) Maybe, if people with currently two or even three teams dont want another comp, perhaps they could share their teams. Or we could have a rule were every team, including myself, who doesn't have an assistant coach MUST get one if someone wants to be a part of it. But again, that doesnt guarentee them much say in the team, but i believe having more people involved in the current three competitions would be better than having a fourth.

OR, but i highly doubt this will happen, we could get two child boards, one ofr Worlds and Euros, one for the other two.

JBs-Hawks

I'm interested in coaching a team in here.