CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Anyone noticed the boys have won eight in a row now? 8)

But how well have they been playing? Fantastic football! Conte is a GENIOUS

Thankyou to SBS last Sat for the LIVE broadcast ....... flower YOU OPTUS, seriously, go water your flower pot! Ass whipes ::)

But back to the blues, wow they look sensational atm. Also, congrats to Leicester for their Champions league performance (Forget their EPL form atm) Have seen most their CL games and great to see them qualify!

tbagrocks

So here we are, even though I have to wait a whole ridiculous 24 hrs before the Stoke game is on Chelsea TV ::)  Why anyone would condone the butt whipping pathetic excuse for a "Phone company" Not a "Tv Station" btw ::) Optus, is beyond me ::) .... end rant

So we lose my boy Oscar for 60 million. Why couldn't they want Willian? (Please  ....... please take Willian China!) I am not certain we will actually splash money for a replacement, if anyone is added I'd think they will bye a striker to support or play with Diego!

But how good is David Luiz? For some silly reason he was sold but guess what. DL is back and with a vengeance! 8)  ....... as I thought ;)

Lastly, I am glad to see Pedro and Fabregas starting and playing well! I was worried for a while they'd move on. But we have serious matters like Champions League next season and we need the Spanish duo!

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 31, 2016, 05:32:56 PM
So we lose my boy Oscar for 60 million. Why couldn't they want Willian? (Please  ....... please take Willian China!) I am not certain we will actually splash money for a replacement, if anyone is added I'd think they will bye a striker to support or play with Diego!

Nah nah nah mate. Willian and Oscar play different positions, and Oscar clearly doesn't fit Conte's system. While Oscar might be a good player, and he has scored some good, important goals for the club, just be happy he isn't going to a European or English rival.

Willian is a very important cog in the Conte machine.

PowerBug

As long as Alonso and Hazard keep teaming up on the left and find Costa in the middle for my fantasy team, I'm good with you guys :D (Although please draw this week need to keep Arsenal's winning record in tact ;))

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on December 31, 2016, 05:47:19 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 31, 2016, 05:32:56 PM

Nah nah nah mate. Willian and Oscar play different positions, and Oscar clearly doesn't fit Conte's system. While Oscar might be a good player, and he has scored some good, important goals for the club, just be happy he isn't going to a European or English rival.

Willian is a very important cog in the Conte machine.
Still not sold on Willian :P but I admit he is important to the team!

With much uncertainty over Diego and Mitchi unable to command a start, what do Chelsea do about the front man before the transfer window closes?

Hopefully this Costa business not that it worried us Saturday, but we don't want that issue to cost us league matches! Interesting couple of weeks for the club! But maybe Conte is content with Pedro - Hazard - Willian front three for now?

Nige

Sounds like Costa's gonna stay until season's end but won't re-sign. Kinda sad, always been a fan of Costa so I'll be sad to see him to go.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on January 16, 2017, 08:24:50 PM
Sounds like Costa's gonna stay until season's end but won't re-sign. Kinda sad, always been a fan of Costa so I'll be sad to see him to go.

#flowerChina

Dudge

Are Chelsea choking ?, btw, i'm a mad Chelsea fan fwiw  :o

Rusty00

Quote from: Dudge on April 17, 2017, 04:12:51 PM
They've got something stuck in their throat, but it's not quite a full on choke yet.

Dudge

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 17, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
Quote from: Dudge on April 17, 2017, 04:12:51 PM
They've got something stuck in their throat, but it's not quite a full on choke yet.

Well can someone do the heimlich maneuver on them please

PowerBug

This was one of the games they could've lost. Their draw home is still good and should be able to hold off Tottenham.

Dudge

Quote from: PowerBug on April 17, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
This was one of the games they could've lost. Their draw home is still good and should be able to hold off Tottenham.

Hope so PB, my brother is a mad Spurs supporter lol

Nige

The end of an era with John Terry on the way out.  :(

nrich102

Quote from: Nige on April 18, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

:'(

Not looking good. Really worried we won't hold off Spurs

tbagrocks

Quote from: nrich102 on April 19, 2017, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: Nige on April 18, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

:'(

Not looking good. Really worried we won't hold off Spurs
I'm not worried. A little concerned about Spurs yes, but not too worried

Tottenham will choke ;)  surely the main man Conte will get them up yet? ???