CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Good win against Palace tonight. Could this be the start of something?

Nige

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 19, 2015, 10:04:06 PM
I tod you, I told everyone! Chelsea don't care about the league, the want Champions League glory!!

Well be that as it may, I still expect to see a great derby tonight! Looks like some bad blood between Arsenal also ;D
:o

Look out Champions League, the English Champions are coming!

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 04, 2016, 02:51:20 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 19, 2015, 10:04:06 PM
I tod you, I told everyone! Chelsea don't care about the league, the want Champions League glory!!

Well be that as it may, I still expect to see a great derby tonight! Looks like some bad blood between Arsenal also ;D
:o

Look out Champions League, the English Champions are coming!

Gone surely  :'(

tbagrocks

I didn't think we would lose to leicester and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse at Stamford Bridge

Daily Mail: Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink admitted the training ground brawl between Diego Costa and Oscar was intense.

The question I want to ask is, what the frog is Oscar thinking? Would be like Charlie Cameron picking on the Tex

nrich102

Both Oscar and Costa need to go I think, but we'll probably wait until we have replacements to get rid of them.

Nige

So, we're still unbeaten under Hiddink since he took over.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nige on January 11, 2016, 11:42:04 AM
So, we're still unbeaten under Hiddink since he took over.
YES, a big win over a team from the 67th division! At least the beast Diego is scoring like a beast again!

PowerBug

I still think my thread title was better :P

elephants

Got a bet with a mate we'll finish above Liverpool. I'll probably lose but its all good fun haha

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on January 13, 2016, 08:31:46 PM
Got a bet with a mate we'll finish above Liverpool. I'll probably lose but its all good fun haha
Sheesh, your mate might be licking his chops!

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2016, 05:51:10 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 13, 2016, 08:31:46 PM
Sheesh, your mate might be licking his chops!

We good ;)

Cookie Monster

tbagrocks

OK so maybe I was a little off in my Champions League talk :P  but the past is gawn and we now have our new man!! Three straight titles with Juve and let's just watch what Italy do at the Euros in their summer!

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/04/conte-appointed.html
Antonio Conte is the new Manager come July and, the rest is history ;)

But really, who among us doesn't want Lester Leicester to become the new Champions of England? :o Wowee isn't that story been great to follow in recent months! Watching them is almost as exhilarating as watching the Crows or Chelsea :o

Nige

Definitely on the Leicester bandwagon.

Also can't wait for Conte to take over, though a little part of me still loves Guus and Jose.  :P