CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Watch Chelsea TANK his month to avoid the Europa League :o

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 11, 2016, 06:06:28 PM

Not even sure we'd be capable of tanking at the moment.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on April 11, 2016, 06:18:28 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on April 11, 2016, 06:06:28 PM

Not even sure we'd be capable of tanking at the moment.
Haha oath.

tbagrocks

Probably should start a Leicester thread but sheesh, Hollywood cannot write a better script!

Who saw last nights match? Need anymore proof the footy gods are on their side? There will be a movie, let's just all hope except for those darn Tottenham supporters that Leicester City go on and win! It's games like last nights last minute equalizer that surely have the Wolves destined for the greatest upset the world has ever seen?

I mean, April 17 2015 Leicester were bottom! :o

My Chumps

Surely it will go down as one of the best moments in English football history!

Vardy was bloody stiff to cop that red last night too. Hope his absence doesn't hurt em.

tbagrocks

So Diego Costa may leave and Mitchy Batshuayi has already signed but, now we want to re-sign the player they never should have let go ::)

Lukaku is almost set to re-join for much more money than they sold him for ???

nrich102

elephants

Nige

I was so happy to hear the news. :')

tbagrocks

Quote from: nrich102 on September 01, 2016, 08:34:58 AM
David Luiz returns  :D 8)
My boy :o  some things are just crazy! Exciting team forming now with Kante controlling from half back 8)  Hazard's back, Batshuayi complementing Costa ..... so far :P  Moses always had ability but almost super sub ATM

Pedro and Fabregas aren't in the starting 11 showing how well the team is going so far! Am a little surprised Cesc wasn't moved on tbh. Why keep a star player who cant even get subbed on? He'd be handy next season in the UCL though ;)

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 01, 2016, 06:51:39 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 01, 2016, 08:34:58 AM
David Luiz returns  :D 8)
My boy :o  some things are just crazy! Exciting team forming now with Kante controlling from half back 8)  Hazard's back, Batshuayi complementing Costa ..... so far :P  Moses always had ability but almost super sub ATM

Pedro and Fabregas aren't in the starting 11 showing how well the team is going so far! Am a little surprised Cesc wasn't moved on tbh. Why keep a star player who cant even get subbed on? He'd be handy next season in the UCL though ;)

Thats the thing though, in our first two games in the league Fabs came on and made a difference. A fresh Fabs certainly makes a difference from a creative sense and I reckon we tried pretty hard to keep him around!

tbagrocks

Seems like having Moses, Fabs and Pedro fresh for the second half off the bench is a luxury that wins us matches! Too bad that only resulted in a draw this morning :-\  Shame as a number of chances to win, that's football!

But that Manchester Derby was something worth watching! Thankyou SBS 8)  Pity on the result because it looks like City are becoming our main rivals again. If we continue to improve under Conte ...........

I don't think he's far from starting two up front though. Could be scary but how to fit in a midfield with Konte at the CDM and Batshuayi. Guess that's why they haven't :P

My Chumps

nrich102

elephants

Three straight clean sheets, three straight games scoring 3 or more goals. I'm loving this.

SOme of the work on twitter was brilliant today too.

"Always thought Mourinho brought the best out of Chelsea"