European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

bomberboy0618

elephants

and we are moving again!! Please get on LH!!

PowerBug

Grazz
Last Active: December 17, 2011, 11:18:55 AM

Technically after the 29th we should be looking for a new coach, but as this week doesn't really count, i say give him until the 8th of January to come online, if he doesn't, find a new coach. :(

Torpedo10

I hope he comes online soon.

FisherSaints

Dudge  said that he has Internet problems, on Dazburg baby thread.

elephants

I've asked him for a trade but obviously got no isn't dudge good mates with him? Should we ask him what's up?

LaHug

I will be away for practically the entirety of the next month with very limited internet access so I am passing over to my assistant, hawka26.
I will make this last pick and then everything else will go through him (trades included).
Hopefully my team isn't destroyed :P

I pick David Armitage

Ziplock

Hawka

Quote from: LaHug on December 29, 2011, 02:56:38 PM
I will be away for practically the entirety of the next month with very limited internet access so I am passing over to my assistant, hawka26.
I will make this last pick and then everything else will go through him (trades included).
Hopefully my team isn't destroyed :P

I pick David Armitage

dont worry mate its in good hands ;)

Holz

IM going to go for a guy who completely goes against my plan, im picking an mid and even worse an old mid.

Kane Cornes

Ziplock

Koby Stevens I guess, although I do have enough mids and need to pick up a defender or two, I'm pretty sure the ones I'm eyeing will last :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 29, 2011, 05:06:24 PM
Koby Stevens I guess, although I do have enough mids and need to pick up a defender or two, I'm pretty sure the ones I'm eyeing will last :P

it was between him and kornes, great pick

elephants

What The shower. The three players on my list go before my turn hahahaha WOW.

PowerBug

Jarrad Redden from Poort Adelaide please. :)

EDIT: The double "o" in Poort was a spelling mistake, no pun intended.