Main Menu

European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on January 18, 2013, 08:41:25 PM
good job captain hindsight.

watson was averaging like the same as goldstein back then, and, as we've said, cotchin was only a 90 average player- to take him in the first round you would be retarded. Deledio, despite being a premier backman, was still only a 90 average player.

that being said, goldy was never a good first round choice- the first round should have been dedicated to captaincy options.

Not sure about that Zip, a 99 average 24 year old ruck was really good at the time.

I had pick 5 and i didnt use it on a catpain.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on January 18, 2013, 08:42:59 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on January 18, 2013, 08:41:25 PM
good job captain hindsight.

watson was averaging like the same as goldstein back then, and, as we've said, cotchin was only a 90 average player- to take him in the first round you would be retarded. Deledio, despite being a premier backman, was still only a 90 average player.

that being said, goldy was never a good first round choice- the first round should have been dedicated to captaincy options.

Not sure about that Zip, a 99 average 24 year old ruck was really good at the time.

I had pick 5 and i didnt use it on a catpain.
Lids had averaged like 97 in the past so the potential was there.

Ziplock

he'd only had one premium year, he was too much of a gamble for first round.

you picked a 108 averaging 22 year old defender... that's a captaincy option...

just because he had a shower year doesn't change who it was.

and lez, as much as you say you would have picked watson, cotchin first round, did either of you make your starting dreamteam? because the only reason you would take either of them round 1 would be if you felt they would average around 110, in which case at their starting prices last year, they would have been locked in your round 1 team.

Justin Bieber

I never said I would of taken Cotchin round 1. I said I would of taken him before Goldy, yeah my bad. That's what I meant..

Cotchin was actually very close to my starting midfield last year :O

Ziplock

yeah, I know, same with me.

haha, that makes more sense then :P

PowerBug

I agree with taking Goldy Rd 1, as there are more gun mids than rucks, and at the time Goldy was top 2 ruckman. And in 2013 he'll go back to that 2011 form. You can go back and look at the bargains, but you can't go back and say what "you" would've done now that a season has passed. :)

Ziplock

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 19, 2013, 03:52:41 PM
I agree with taking Goldy Rd 1, as there are more gun mids than rucks, and at the time Goldy was top 2 ruckman. And in 2013 he'll go back to that 2011 form. You can go back and look at the bargains, but you can't go back and say what "you" would've done now that a season has passed. :)

yeah exactly

basically hush lez :P