Doesn't someone have LH on Facebook?

Torpedo10

elephants

TheMailman

Well I'm going offline

I'll just pick in the morning if it gets to me

sorry guys

nostradamus

lt looks like La Hug is back online......but Voldy, Scrads and Mailman may not be (hopefullly they're all in ninja mode)

LaHug

Firstly, the picks Zip sent to me were Danger and Darling so they were both taken. I guess Grazz did the right thing.
Secondly, I was out for a few hours because I didn't think it would get to me but I'm back now and will make my pick in a sec...

LaHug

I need a backman and this young Tiger has a lot of upside at a good age of 22.
Welcome to the Belarus Bison...

ALEX RANCE!

elephants

Good pick he was on my watchlist.

nostradamus

l think that might be it for the night....Voldy doesn't seem to be around

elephants

Dang. Still not got a night set to tear through draft? Wh don't we all PM holz the nights we are free and from that list he can choose a night? Those that can't make it can send a list forward?

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2011, 12:32:43 AM
Dang. Still not got a night set to tear through draft? Wh don't we all PM holz the nights we are free and from that list he can choose a night? Those that can't make it can send a list forward?

I think its a top idea , maybe if you PM Holz about it and he then contacts everyone else. Otherwise l can't really see it happening

elephants

Quote from: nostradamus on November 23, 2011, 12:44:37 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2011, 12:32:43 AM

I think its a top idea , maybe if you PM Holz about it and he then contacts everyone else. Otherwise l can't really see it happening
Okay I'll do that.

Ziplock

sorry guys, was out drinking, and then walked 4km home in the rain.

Bummed out my forwards were taken, but I'm glad to have another mid (even if it does take me to five now :P )

elephants

You also need utility players and bench players so I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Ziplock

yeah exactly, I'm fine having ward as utility :P