European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Why such a suprise. New coach, Young player, Averaging higher than 78, DPP, Need a decent forward to help franklin. Why such a suprise.

elephants

I have a little game I'd like to play. If we can all get around to my next pick before midnight eastern I'll happily dish out 10 virtual dollars to everyone involved in the draft.

Voldemort

Quote from: elephants on November 20, 2011, 07:11:50 PM
I have a little game I'd like to play. If we can all get around to my next pick before midnight eastern I'll happily dish out 10 virtual dollars to everyone involved in the draft.

haha nice, but highly unlikely  ;)

elephants

Torpedo10

Scrads

So guys how many picks total do we want to do, I'm thinking 25 + 5 draftees will be enough. That's 25 x 14 = 350, and 5 x 14 = 70 is a total of 420 players picked. 396 people will be taking the field every week next year (excluding byes) so we will be scraping the barrell in the lower region of the draft(s) granted we will only be fielding 18 each (252). What do you guys think ?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on November 20, 2011, 07:33:35 PM
So guys how many picks total do we want to do, I'm thinking 25 + 5 draftees will be enough. That's 25 x 14 = 350, and 5 x 14 = 70 is a total of 420 players picked. 396 people will be taking the field every week next year (excluding byes) so we will be scraping the barrell in the lower region of the draft(s) granted we will only be fielding 18 each (252). What do you guys think ?

25 + 5 is the plan, remember also the rookie draft.

elephants

Does someone have the chance of recruiting Jeager O'Meara?

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on November 20, 2011, 07:38:41 PM
Quote from: Scrads on November 20, 2011, 07:33:35 PM

25 + 5 is the plan, remember also the rookie draft.

Also, will we get the oppurtunity to delist/pick up players during the season ?

Grazz

I gotta shoot out for an hour, Dudge is having car trouble. Wont be more than an hour guys theres a couple to go before Zips pick so hopefully i wont hold ya's up to much.

elephants

No worries Grazz. Come on MTTY.

MTTY

My pick is Dayne Beams averages highly for his young age as a Midfielder.

Apologies for the delay had futsal.

elephants

Nice pick. If only he was a forward...

Torpedo10

Yeah, Nice pick. i was thinking about him but I needed a decent Forward.

PowerBug

I am in desperate need of a mid, and this guy seems to be good enough. My thought was Trengove as Scully has left, but he's taken so i'll just take the other bloke who could benefit from his absence:

Brent Moloney