Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions on February 15, 2015, 02:50:06 AM
Mr Spaceman, where art thou
to be honest I have no idea how or when I got off the computer, but at least I ended up in bed. you should've come on earlier brother

Hellopplz

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 15, 2015, 12:49:08 AM
Bill Cookieater

HP

I'll need your help brother

and also

GET THE flower ON CHAT
I only got home around then! Was celebrating Valentine's Day with friends at Box Hill fest haha. I swear I got to give you my number to hit me up when you're on, otherwise I only see these things in the morning :'(.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2015, 11:16:58 AM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 15, 2015, 12:49:08 AM
Bill Cookieater

HP

I'll need your help brother

and also

GET THE flower ON CHAT
I only got home around then! Was celebrating Valentine's Day with friends at Box Hill fest haha. I swear I got to give you my number to hit me up when you're on, otherwise I only see these things in the morning :'(.
haha that's more important anyway brother, hope you had fun. it would probably be in your best interest to not reveal your number because I can be really annoying :P

Hellopplz

Nobody even texts me anymore :'(. And there is only so much you can do since live nowhere near me ;).

Bill Manspeaker

nah I barely ever text anymore either. that was a school thing :P

Hellopplz

I never did it while in school. I did it for like 2-3 years after school, now sparingly. I use some of my credit when organizing stuff or meeting with people at events.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2015, 01:09:53 PM
Nobody even texts me anymore :'(. And there is only so much you can do since live nowhere near me ;).
Nobody ever texts me.

I see people on the train, at Uni, on the bus, everywhere. They're all just texting away and I'm like, what do I have to do to be like that.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on February 15, 2015, 01:19:36 PM
Nobody ever texts me.

I see people on the train, at Uni, on the bus, everywhere. They're all just texting away and I'm like, what do I have to do to be like that.

get boobs

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 15, 2015, 01:51:43 PM
Nobody ever texts me.

get boobs

Haha.

Bill Manspeaker

Nobody ever texts me.

get boobs

men with boobs I do not like. put on a shirt and take a hike

chicks with boobs are really cool. especially when they're in a pool

Nige

Nobody ever texts me.

get boobs
Speaking from experience?  :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nige on February 15, 2015, 02:40:12 PM
Nobody ever texts me.

get boobs
Speaking from experience?  :P
So texting gets you boobs, or boobs gets you texting? Or both? :o Not sure how it works on men though :P.

kilbluff1985

it's called sexting

Hellopplz

I tried that. I sent them a picture of my foot and got a picture of their foot back.

Fair to say, I'm not good at this.

Capper

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 15, 2015, 12:32:53 AM
and just to give you a little taste

manisha has joined FF_Elite_Chat.
manisha: hi i am girl
manisha: 27y old
Guest8040: Tits or gtfo
manisha has left the chat.
oh kyle, i miss this