Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on February 03, 2015, 03:40:59 PM
Dictatorship is probably the wrong word, oligarchy is more fitting.

I don't really have a list per se, but it doesn't sit right with me that somebody like AFEV, who has been around the forum and chat longer than nearly everybody doesn't have host/aop anymore. Back when I first used the forum and chat, he was great. Hasn't been on much recently because of life, but if you're not going to give that back to him because he has more of a life now, that's a shame.

I didn't think there would be much of a list and the point has been taken regarding AFEV which is a fair point.

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on February 03, 2015, 04:01:28 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2015, 02:56:44 PM
The room is exactly the same as ive always known it. I can see that more than just you feel this but i dont get it tbh. PB saying its a dictatorship is odd as PB hasnt been there a lot and im guessing its off the back of your comments to him regarding whats happened here and with your host status.
You misunderstood me. I asked the question if there was, as in, I wasn't aware that there was one in place.

No worries, understand that after reading it again.

Pkbaldy

Chat will never be the same again. Because I am here now! And I am awesome.

Torpedo10

Yeaaahhhh, the chat was much more fun when all the older chat lads made fun of me in one way or another.  ;)  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 03, 2015, 04:46:33 PM
Yeaaahhhh, the chat was much more fun when all the older chat lads made fun of me in one way or another.  ;)  :P
Everyone still does make fun of you, you just aren't on to experience it.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on February 03, 2015, 04:47:20 PM
Even i'm in on that stuff!

Torpedo10

Why do you think my chat appearances are few and far between now?

Nige

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 03, 2015, 04:53:46 PM
Why do you think my chat appearances are few and far between now?
We wouldn't have the #torpcbf thread without ya.  :-* 8)

Vinny

I don't really have a list per se, but it doesn't sit right with me that somebody like AFEV, who has been around the forum and chat longer than nearly everybody doesn't have host/aop anymore. Back when I first used the forum and chat, he was great. Hasn't been on much recently because of life, but if you're not going to give that back to him because he has more of a life now, that's a shame.
No, it doesn't sit right with you because you didn't get host..no need to have a sook when things don't go your way. Get over it Nige. Grazz is doing a fine job.

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on February 03, 2015, 06:18:14 PM

No, it doesn't sit right with you because you didn't get host..no need to have a sook when things don't go your way. Get over it Nige. Grazz is doing a fine job.
Classic Vin, forever the suck up.  :P

If you read the conversation or even know what happened, then you'd know that I had host, it got stripped and has since been reinstated (haven't been on chat since to confirm it myself but I'm taking Grazz's word for it).

Quit looking for an opportunity to have a cheap shot.

Vinny

Sucking up to who? You have this idea that everyone is ganging up on you man. No one is, just cause someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they are all hating on you for nothing.

I am not looking for a cheap shot..believe it or not, its pretty well known that when you don't like something you get upset and then start giving short answers and displaying your anger. Not the first time, I am just saying what other people didn't want to.

It was reinstated cause you had a whinge.

RaisyDaisy

Rarely ever check this thread, but are people seriously having a whinge about who and who doesn't have mod status in a chat room?

That's just LOL.

Much more important things to life lads, just enjoy chatting with each other :)

tbagrocks

Just adds so  much more proof that one needs to drink more before coming onto chat ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 03, 2015, 06:38:53 PM
Much more important things to life lads

yeah like Vinny becoming President

Big Mac