Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Congratz to Ringo for taking it out over BB67th in a tiebreaker!

I might also add I finished on 0 points for the evening :P.

Ringo

Was a good and fun night Thanks to Grazz for organising.  Happy with the result even though I missed 8 questions as a result of chat freezing on me.

Thought I was in strife with the fantastically quick key board warriors getting in first on some of the easier questions.

BB67th

Had a good time in my first full game of river, told you all I was a gun. Might have to steal "The Beast" title from Vin ;)

Thanks to Grazz for running a great night.

Grazz

All very welcome, I enjoyed it and was falling apart at some of the answers people gave when they didn't know lol you lot are very very funny.

Example:

Question: What is Walter Lindrum better known for ?

Answer by The Beast:   Meth

Absolutely had me in stitches lol.
I made a couple of blues during the night which I will endeavour to improve on for Saturday night. Was good to see so many getting involved and the spirit in which it was played in, thanks for a very enjoyable couple of hours and the belly ache vinny. ;)

GoLions

Quote from: PowerBug on January 22, 2014, 11:51:31 PM
I apologise to all of the SA FF community for my disgusting efforts at Chat Trivia this evening. Despite not being a patriotic person, SA chose me as their representative to tackle 50 questions based on the theme "Australia". And at the end of the night, I failed you all scoring 8 points, one point off the joint leaders both whom are Brisbane supporters. Once again I am sorry. :'(
And I was equal with you as well. Us Lions supporters know our shower!

Torpedo10

I was there for 4 questions, I got 2 of them correct.  :P

elephants

I need to check this thread more :P Keep missing trivia because I keep going out!

BB67th

What's this I hear? Trivia again on Saturday night? A chance for me to win this time?

Sounds great. Do we have a theme again?

Oh and by the way, Team Lions rule at trivia.

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on January 23, 2014, 02:30:07 PM
I need to check this thread more :P Keep missing trivia because I keep going out!

What, your telling us you have another life away from FF, well that's just dandy that is. :P

Grazz

Quote from: BB67th on January 23, 2014, 02:36:14 PM
What's this I hear? Trivia again on Saturday night? A chance for me to win this time?

Sounds great. Do we have a theme again?

Oh and by the way, Team Lions rule at trivia.

Yep Saturday night mate.
Not sure on a theme yet, may break it up into 5 groups of 10 questions each not sure.

elephants

Quote from: Grazz on January 23, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

What, your telling us you have another life away from FF, well that's just dandy that is. :P

I lost it for a while there but I think I am slowly clawing it back :P

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on January 23, 2014, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: Grazz on January 23, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

I lost it for a while there but I think I am slowly clawing it back :P

Good onya mate. :P

Nige

Um, the rules of life clearly state that FF > social life. Read up.  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: NigeyS on January 23, 2014, 03:33:35 PM
Um, the rules of life clearly state that FF > social life. Read up.  ;)

Think we need to send ele the revised FF rule book where it clearly states another life is not permited  clearly on page 1 at the top in bold and in red and underlined several times.

nrich102

Actually Nige, FF is Social life :P