Main Menu

Real Life Cricket

Started by Barlow 21, October 10, 2011, 07:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Just became C of our 2nd XI this week. Unfortunately we play on Sunday, so I can't be VC loopholed :(

Bill Manspeaker

nice, congrats Davos. where do you play?

GoLions

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 15, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Club or what ground this week? Play for monash, away game this week though so out in Parkville, across the road from the zoo.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions on February 16, 2018, 01:12:45 AM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 15, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Club or what ground this week? Play for monash, away game this week though so out in Parkville, across the road from the zoo.
yeah sick, depending on how I'm feeling I might come watch ya play

R.Griffen

Not that I played cricket but SA have got finals of different t20 cup this weekend. My local team ‘Renmark North’ are playing in the t20 country cup final on Saturday in Adelaide. The 5 games or however many it’s meant to be with some being live streamed is a great idea. Games Friday, Saturday and Sunday

PowerBug

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 16, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Not that I played cricket but SA have got finals of different t20 cup this weekend. My local team ‘Renmark North’ are playing in the t20 country cup final on Saturday in Adelaide. The 5 games or however many it’s meant to be with some being live streamed is a great idea. Games Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Yep, all at Adelaide Oval too :o Gonna be a nice weekend

Nige

Little bit different bit different I guess, but I'm coaching a primary school team now. It's basically like Milo T20 Blast/Kanga cricket which I was a little unfamiliar with before today, so I learned some things too.  :P

It's good fun and the kids were pretty willing to listen and learn, plus they played pretty well and won today so things are off to a good start.

What is also kinda interesting is that the inter-school comp they play in is the same one that I played in back in the day, so we're gonna be basically playing all the same schools and stuff which is actually kinda awesome.

R.Griffen

Quote from: PowerBug on February 16, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on February 16, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Yep, all at Adelaide Oval too :o Gonna be a nice weekend
Got smashed not too much of a surprise. Hope the other games are decent

GoLions

GoLions

Ugh. flowerin 2 years in a row :'(

fanTCfool

Carn the Krushers Dav  8)

GoLions