Main Menu

Real Life Cricket

Started by Barlow 21, October 10, 2011, 07:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

Seeing as Club cricket starts this weekend post how you played and in what divison you are in. It will
be good to watch FF players Cricket season stats. :P

PowerBug

You're lucky barlow, i don't start until next week, when school comes back. I play u17 grade, opening batsman last season although i might ask for a drop to 5/6 when we play a bottom side. Just to see how i go.

pothead

My season started last weekend i played B Grade and Under 16s batted in under 16s and made 12 not out havnt got to bowl yet we field next week then played B grade and got 0 for 16 off 5 overs but didnt get a bat cause i was at number 11

PowerBug

Nice ph :) where do you bat what do you bowl?

I bat right-handed and our no. 1 team rule is that i can't bowl. My left arm orthodox is way too inconsistent.

pothead

i am a bowler PB i can't bat too well but i am starting to improve but i bowl right arm medium fasts and usually bat at 11 in B grade but more middle to lower order in under 16s

Cicjose

PowerBug

No outdoor cic?

Sweet ph! You dominate last season? I finished 6th in our league, 1 spot off making the best side. :( my captain came top, he beat everyone by heaps.

valkorum

This will be my 8th season retired :)

pothead

i got the 6th most wickets in my league in under 16s last year but thats about all

PowerBug

That's good. Can't be the best at everything. It's something to improve on. I want to make another 50, every week i'd get a start, get to thirty odd, then play a loose shot. I managed to make 3 40's in a row last season >:( I'll take those scores but want to get past the half this season.

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerBug on October 10, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
No outdoor cic?

Sweet ph! You dominate last season? I finished 6th in our league, 1 spot off making the best side. :( my captain came top, he beat everyone by heaps.

nah dont play outdoor

indoor is more fun but i find that my concentration as a keeper is worse if im batting first

Cookie Monster

ATM i am 17/2's and i am a bowler, i play C Grade also taking 2 fa on the weekend

I came 2nd in bowlin average in the league last season and 5th for wickets.

won my club one's though.

pothead

Quote from: PowerBug on October 10, 2011, 08:55:01 PM
That's good. Can't be the best at everything. It's something to improve on. I want to make another 50, every week i'd get a start, get to thirty odd, then play a loose shot. I managed to make 3 40's in a row last season >:( I'll take those scores but want to get past the half this season.
yeah i am always happy just to make it past 10 runs cause i don't usually end up getting much of a bat and when i do i often get out early  :-\

cookie311993

I am playing div 2 cricket. Last season was leading wicket taker with 25 wickets at an average of 10.25. Opening bowler with my right-arm medium fast. Get my wickets with my swing. Not rated as a batter in seniors although I have a number of 50's to my name

roo boys!

I am an opening bowler and bat at number 3 or 4.

Last year I won the batting and bowling average for my school team, batting and bowling average for my club and also bowling average and most wickets for the league, so was a pretty good year ;)

Had the 2nd Phase of the North West Wizards (regional team) try outs on Monday, got another 3 sessions for that, hopefully I make the cut :)