Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

I thought it was already confirmed and they were going to let him fight regardless?

RiOtChEsS

Jon Jones will be pissed

DazBurg

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11675812

Mark Hunt asked for his release from the UFC or half of Brocks $$$

:O

RiOtChEsS

Tbh i think its fair IF Lesnar was dirty, the test was taken June 28, the UFC would have known prior to the event he was gonna pop yet rolled him out anyway, there is too much of this shower going on and it needs to stop.

That said the wording is "potential doping violation" which was unlike Jones which was "a doping violation" if Brock is cleared he should sue USADA for deformation because detractors have forever wanted to tar him with that brush.

jvalles69

I do remember during the fight I was saying there is not flowering way both those guys weigh the same, its just not possible.  Muscle ways more than fat right?  Hunt was like half the size of Brock, and was fairly pudgy, Brock looked like straight up muscle.

DazBurg

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 17, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
Tbh i think its fair IF Lesnar was dirty, the test was taken June 28, the UFC would have known prior to the event he was gonna pop yet rolled him out anyway, there is too much of this shower going on and it needs to stop.

That said the wording is "potential doping violation" which was unlike Jones which was "a doping violation" if Brock is cleared he should sue USADA for deformation because detractors have forever wanted to tar him with that brush.

dunno though it is saying he tested positive to something but have not revealed what it is

DazBurg

just re-reading a few stories
pretty much the same jones and lesnar
they both called potential anti doping
but it means both have tested positive for a banned substance (though lesnar's B sample is not back yet but jones is and was positive)

will be classed as potential till the hearing etc

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 17, 2016, 01:01:18 PM
I do remember during the fight I was saying there is not flowering way both those guys weigh the same, its just not possible.  Muscle ways more than fat right?  Hunt was like half the size of Brock, and was fairly pudgy, Brock looked like straight up muscle.
Brock walks around at 295, has for the last 15 years, Hunt barely has to lose weight, they arent the same but thats because the HW division has such a huge sweet spot 60lbs, the next biggest is 15lbs, it really is the scariest div in the game

jvalles69

Jon Jones ban lifted...the 2 drugs he tested positive for aren't even on the banned UFC substances list.  We got robbed of a main event!  >:(

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 25, 2016, 10:03:08 PM
Jon Jones ban lifted...the 2 drugs he tested positive for aren't even on the banned UFC substances list.  We got robbed of a main event!  >:(
I thought UFC signed up to WADA/USADA codes??  ???   :-X

Who's fault is this??  :-X   :P   ::) 

to be honest with all the PEDs, monopoly power/bullying of fighters/staff, p*ss weak response on fighters with domestic violence histories I've lost interest a fair bit in the last 8-10mths or so ... I don't think I've seen a card live for close to half a year - some of that is life/family/kids etc but I know if those issues weren't present it would not have been that long ...   :P    ;)

Cookie311993

Link?
I would like a read of it and so I can show a mate

jvalles69

Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 26, 2016, 09:18:54 PM
Link?

That's super weird, I read multiple articles about 2 days ago, and now when I google it I can't find a thing?!?  Will keep searching...

Cookie311993

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 26, 2016, 09:38:06 PM
Link?

That's super weird, I read multiple articles about 2 days ago, and now when I google it I can't find a thing?!?  Will keep searching...
Yeah I couldn't find a thing either. I know that not all estrogen blockers are banned substances though

jvalles69

Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 26, 2016, 09:57:40 PM
Link?

Yeah I couldn't find a thing either. I know that not all estrogen blockers are banned substances though

It's like all the articles have been pulled from the net!?  :o

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 26, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on July 26, 2016, 09:57:40 PM
Link?

It's like all the articles have been pulled from the net!?  :o
I looked one link up in my FB feed (dangerous I know) and it just turned out to be advertising for some supplements that he was supposed to be using but seemed to have been a dodgy 'cut and paste' job from its previous advertising and FB 'testimonials' ...  :P    >:(   

:P   ;)