Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Just checked out the odds on Sportsbet and they've got Rumble as the underdog paying $2.22.  DC is amazing, but I think he's gone as far as he's going and will end up like Chael Sonnen, being soooo good, but having enough guys better to stop you getting a title. I can't see Rumble losing this fight.

RiOtChEsS

oooooh deeelightful, get on Rumble 8)

j959

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on April 30, 2015, 08:37:02 AM
"I'd take that for a dollar" - at least over $2 I would!  ;)

Jones might go down as 'wasted talent' if he can't sort his shower out ...  :(   :P  :-X

was so looking forward to Jones v Rumble ...  :(    ah well ...

what have we got coming up next?? is it Weidman v Belfort or the postponed bantamweight title fight??

jvalles69

Quote from: j959 on April 30, 2015, 01:57:47 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on April 30, 2015, 08:37:02 AM
"I'd take that for a dollar" - at least over $2 I would!  ;)

Jones might go down as 'wasted talent' if he can't sort his shower out ...  :(   :P  :-X

was so looking forward to Jones v Rumble ...  :(    ah well ...

what have we got coming up next?? is it Weidman v Belfort or the postponed bantamweight title fight??

heard today that he could be looking at 3 years in jail?!?!?

Hellopplz

Pwoah, 3 years :o :o. It doesn't sound good though, hit and run, involving a pregnant woman, fleeing the scene, past misdemeanors, etc. REALLY needs to get him sorted out this time as he's not only putting himself in danger but also others now :(.

And NOOOOOOOO, Khabib Nurmagomedov may be out against Cerrone at UFC 187, so Cerrone may get another opponent :(. Would have been a #1 contender match. Man if true, two of the attractions for the event are out but it's still looking like a great PPV :o.

And got Hunt Vs Miocic near the 10/11th May (Got a heap of Aussie talents in there like Whittaker, Jake Matthews, Daniel Hooker, Dan Kelly, Bec Rawlings). After that got a match I'm pumped for, Frankie Edgar Vs Urijah Faber a week later :D. Should be a cracker.

Then we get UFC 187 which has the LHW and MW titles on the line J later this month!

jvalles69

I think they also found a bong and small amount of pot in jones' car.  The victim had a broken arm which made it much worse apparently.

Hunt is paying something like $3 to beat Miocic, dems some long odds on a heavy hitter.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 30, 2015, 05:26:39 PM
I think they also found a bong and small amount of pot in jones' car.  The victim had a broken arm which made it much worse apparently.

Hunt is paying something like $3 to beat Miocic, dems some long odds on a heavy hitter.
he KO'd the bigger guy Struve so he can eat the required punches to get inside and land that heavy right hand 8)

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2015, 05:03:18 PM
Pwoah, 3 years :o :o. It doesn't sound good though, hit and run, involving a pregnant woman, fleeing the scene, past misdemeanors, etc. REALLY needs to get him sorted out this time as he's not only putting himself in danger but also others now :(.
Guy has how much money? and cant pay 'one of his mates' handsomely to drive him wherever he wants while he does whatever he wants in the backseat of a blacked out car ??? ??? ??? dude has a problem i dont see that going away but at least he could be functional fk up

RiOtChEsS

Anyone watching UFC Adelaide live on 505?

Matthews is about to fight

DazBurg

They only showed the main card :(
Hunt got dominated :(
Whitaker though explosive knockout :)

jvalles69

Hunt got flowered up, but what guts to almost complete 5 rounds.

I had a weird dream last night, Jones went to prison, got absolutely massive pumping iron every day and came back to the UFC to fight Cain in the Heavyweight division.  :o Do dreams come true?  ???

Hellopplz

It's a believably dream Jvalles ;D. Imagine Jones with more muscles, could compete against the best Heavyweights (probably could atm with the top tier of them).

Yeah it was not pretty watching Hunt get picked apart by Miocic, who uses that reach well, did similar to Roy Nelson where he just picked him apart. Hunt a tough guy to stop! Hunt got in some nice shots though early on.

Quote from: DazBurg on May 10, 2015, 03:09:11 PM
That was sweet by him! Tavares was out after that first punch on the ground.. Whittaker certainly making a case for himself him even in the MW now, first knocking off Hester (who had a nice win streak going) and now Tavares who was meant to be a solid test for him.

Matthews looks like having a bright future himself! Was looking good before getting caught by Vick in that nasty guillotine. Should be able to learn from the loss, as Vick has been highly touted for years, just has injury problems (was on a TUF ages ago).

jvalles69

Anyone watching the Ultimate Fighter?  Blackzilians doing some major damage!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 11, 2015, 05:44:17 PM
It's a believably dream Jvalles ;D. Imagine Jones with more muscles, could compete against the best Heavyweights (probably could atm with the top tier of them).

Yeah it was not pretty watching Hunt get picked apart by Miocic, who uses that reach well, did similar to Roy Nelson where he just picked him apart. Hunt a tough guy to stop! Hunt got in some nice shots though early on.

That was sweet by him! Tavares was out after that first punch on the ground.. Whittaker certainly making a case for himself him even in the MW now, first knocking off Hester (who had a nice win streak going) and now Tavares who was meant to be a solid test for him.

Matthews looks like having a bright future himself! Was looking good before getting caught by Vick in that nasty guillotine. Should be able to learn from the loss, as Vick has been highly touted for years, just has injury problems (was on a TUF ages ago).
JDS Miocic fight was one of the best fights of this year, they really drilled each other and Miocic will win a rematch, he is a savvy fighter
Whittaker is definitely gonna get a good matchup next fight as he was soooo impressive and said all the right things post fight

Matthews will be awesome, he was caught by several bad situations consecutively, rocked by knee, then choked by a lengthy guy that used the cage fence as leverage to turn it into a half crank, big ups to Vick he was gonna lose that fight n pulled off a Clark Kent

Hellopplz

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 11, 2015, 05:50:07 PM
Anyone watching the Ultimate Fighter?  Blackzilians doing some major damage!
ATT just can't buy a win atm! :o

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 11, 2015, 06:38:11 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 11, 2015, 05:44:17 PM

JDS Miocic fight was one of the best fights of this year, they really drilled each other and Miocic will win a rematch, he is a savvy fighter
Whittaker is definitely gonna get a good matchup next fight as he was soooo impressive and said all the right things post fight

Matthews will be awesome, he was caught by several bad situations consecutively, rocked by knee, then choked by a lengthy guy that used the cage fence as leverage to turn it into a half crank, big ups to Vick he was gonna lose that fight n pulled off a Clark Kent
Yeah Miocic certainly one of the top HWs atm, and can see him not too far off a title shot (maybe next in line) should Cain beat Werdum.

Glad to see we have a few Aussies/Kiwis coming up in the UFC and should be around for a few years to come yet :D.

Hellopplz

Edgar vs Faber card on tonight! Prelims start at 10pm and Main Card starts midnight. Thought I'd remind people if they wanted, as it's usually tomorrow afternoon so lucky I checked up early!