Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: j959 on December 06, 2010, 08:47:57 PM
heads up for this coming Sun, 12 December ...

UFC 124 - Georges St Pierre v Josh Koscheck for the UFC welterweight (~77kg limit) title.

Find a pub showing it live, think from around 13.00 AEDST.
Hopefully be a cracker!
i don't know that many UFC guys unlike my brother BP but St Pierre is one who i do know and love to watch

RiOtChEsS

Koshcheck is the biggest jock/knob to walk gods green earth i hope GSP embarrasses him

valkorum

Quote from: j959 on December 06, 2010, 08:47:57 PM
heads up for this coming Sun, 12 December ...

UFC 124 - Georges St Pierre v Josh Koscheck for the UFC welterweight (~77kg limit) title.

Find a pub showing it live, think from around 13.00 AEDST.
Hopefully be a cracker!

GSP to destroy Koscheck.  LOVE MY UFC

McRooster

GSP is the Capper of UFC, shorts are sprayed on  :P

I like anyone who smashes Chuck Lidell - friggin redneck  >:(

Justin Bieber

Why don't you like Liddell McRooster?

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 11:46:20 PM
It must be the MoHawk  :P

He epitomises the American stupidity of anti social behaviour and arrogance.
Although in his defence he is proof that man came from the apes and the theory of evolution is supported.

McRooster

Watching Strikeforce MMA at the Playboy Mansion on 73mate right now  :o

Ju-jitsu speed and tactic on display  8)

+ Did I mention it was at the Playboy Mansion  :-*

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on December 09, 2010, 12:10:50 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 11:46:20 PM
It must be the MoHawk  :P

He epitomises the American stupidity of anti social behaviour and arrogance.
Although in his defence he is proof that man came from the apes and the theory of evolution is supported.

Have you seen much of him outside the cage?  He is actually a really nice bloke and fully admits that he cant do much else but fight (although not that good these days).  Is actually a genuine guy, but each to their own.

I was watching that last night as well Roost - although I didnt see any hot naked chicks though.

RiOtChEsS

theres a decent % of those guys that r exceptional human beings and having read Chucks autobiography id have to say u may have judged a book by his cover Mc

j959

Heads up - OneHD showing UFC 100 tonight (Brock Lesnar v Frank Mir for UFC heavyweight title & Georges St Pierre v Thiago Alves for UFC welterweight title - I think) from June/July 2009 (I think)

Justin Bieber

Nice 8). I'll be watching that with the 2 very good fights 8).

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on December 09, 2010, 02:22:17 PM
theres a decent % of those guys that r exceptional human beings and having read Chucks autobiography id have to say u may have judged a book by his cover Mc
Guilty as charged  :-[
Will have to check that bio out  ;)

Sadly I did not see any naked chicks either val  :'( Good fight though.

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on December 07, 2010, 12:35:11 PM
Koshcheck is the biggest jock/knob to walk gods green earth i hope GSP embarrasses him
BTW Marcz, have you read Koshcheck's bio - it turns out he's from the same gene pool as Michael Clarke  ;)

Justin Bieber

And so it begins :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on December 09, 2010, 07:04:39 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 07, 2010, 12:35:11 PM
BTW Marcz, have you read Koshcheck's bio - it turns out he's from the same gene pool as Michael Clarke  ;)
haha yeah not much word play gets passed u Mc... it takes alot for me to hate a person i mean u can get under my skin and get me to lose my cool and i wont hate u but this guy really is the opitomy of ur earlier description in this thread, how GSP kept his cool thru out the TUF show is the kind of strength i aspire too, GSP is as big of a champion as a person as he is a mixed martial artist