Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

hawka, TV guides indicate OneHD is showing UFC 97 (think from April 2009) tonight ...

Justin Bieber

Liddell verse Rua in UFC 97. Also Anderson Silva in action 8).
Other matches could shape up to be good.

As you can tell, haven't watch this one before. But pretty sure I know the results ;).

8-6 Suited

Shogun smashed Chuck Liddell. :P

benjy251090

They should rename the UFC to the 'Un-entertaining Fairy Club' ::)

j959

Quote from: benjy251090 on November 26, 2010, 12:27:19 AM
They should rename the UFC to the 'Un-entertaining Fairy Club' ::)
way harsh benjy - you don't have to watch if you're not entertained.  ;)

Justin Bieber

Already knew the result to the Shotgun Vs Liddell fight. Think I've watched that before.

The last match was ok, but Leites couldn't do anything with Anderson taking out his knee. I was suprised he went the distance but was defensive for most of the match.

Hawka

argh forgot bout it thx anway mate  ;)

McRooster

Who was it that BJ Penn smashed last season in THE most blood thirsty fight I've seen?
He had a cut in the middle of his forehead that kept erupting like Mt Vesivius but the blood ran straight down over his nose and the ref let it keep going.
There was more blood on the Octagon floor than than in a Wes Craven movie. :o

BratPack

j959

8-6 Suited

Nah dude, the most bloody fight is basically any fight that has that small skinny long black haired dude in it lol He pisses blood out of his face/head every single time lol

cookie311993

i always watch the UFC. BJ Penn flogged the shower out of Joe 'Daddy' Stevenson and he was bleeding alot. i even play the video game on PS3

j959

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 29, 2010, 11:39:57 PM
Nah dude, the most bloody fight is basically any fight that has that small skinny long black haired dude in it lol He pisses blood out of his face/head every single time lol
You're probably referring to Clay Guida - looks like 'wild man from Borneo' - just keeps going on front foot, even when he keeps getting hit on his way in.

I don't know why but his look and movement always makes me think of that Streetfighter II character that could electrocute people ... 

RiOtChEsS

just a quick heads up for anyone who watches the ultimate fighter on fuel tv 516 the advertising times r all buggered up its actually starting right now get on it ive got goosebumps already :P

j959

heads up for this coming Sun, 12 December ...

UFC 124 - Georges St Pierre v Josh Koscheck for the UFC welterweight (~77kg limit) title.

Find a pub showing it live, think from around 13.00 AEDST.
Hopefully be a cracker!