Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Didn't see the fight.   Read a transcript of the call,  seems like Khabib held his own in striking and just controlled Conor when he got him down.   Only a matter of time for hold to finish the fight.     Is a rematch likely or Khabib take on Ferguson next and then both would look at Conor for a money fight.   Does McGregor still have the stomach for this though?

RaisyDaisy

3 of Khabib's team members have been arrested and the purse is on hold

That member in the red t-shirt is an absolute dog

Hope all 3 of them are never allowed to enter the USA again, and spend time in jail too

Crazy ending, and not a good look

Entertaining though for sure. Lewis pulling out the win in the last 10 seconds was crazy considering he would have easily lost if it went to decision, and the Ferguson Pettit fight was flowering awesome

jvalles69

Wow! Great card and WWE level finish! Wtf happened?!? All that pent up rage in the khabib camp came out, copper a hell of a lot of abuse over the last few years, shame that the emotion caused that! Couldn't completely make out what Dana said to khabib, but sounded something like we can't announce you won out here cos there would be a riot from the Irish?!?

No doubt khabibs crew should be punished in some way, pity Conor gets away with whatever the flower he wants.

In the fight, Conor quit again...piss weak and no heart when he's getting beaten. Rhonda got out of a crank way worse that that and Conor just taps. Were some butthurt Conor supporters at the pub I went to, suck shower you part time followers.

Long live mother Russia!

Keeper27

fight went the way i expected it to, Khabib walked Conors punches and took advantage of Conors limited tank and gassed him out early, Conors punches were useless and khabib dominated him on the floor with the GnP.
deserved win for khabib, with no round losses either, still undefeated (27-0) and no rounds lost EVER. BEAST

while i think what Khabib and his crew have done in disgusting the UFC and dana have to take some of the blame... Dana lets Conor and his crew do whatever they want because Conor brings in MASSIVE amounts of money into their pockets, but you start attacking someones religion and family and you're asking for this to go beyond the octagon.

and TBH if Conors crew has a sook about this then they are little doges... where was the outrage when Conor and his crew attacked Khabib on a bus with a trolley while at a press conference?? hypocritices i thinks.

Khabib needs to finish off tony before he goes onto GSP, and if god is willing maybe a fight with Ben Askren.

jvalles69

Just listened to the press conference. The 3 guys who attacked Conor were arrested but have since been released because Conor refused to press charges. Khabibs purse is being held through the investigation, Conor got his purse after reviewing tape. 2 of Conor's attackers are fighters and Dana said they'll never fight against under the UFC. Will see how this unfolds over the next week.

Dana definitely has to take some blame for letting Conor do whatever the flower he wants. I'd suspect khabib is going to take a suspension for this and Conor will go on doing what he wants.

jvalles69

And for all those jumping on khabib... don't forget that time Conor stormed the cage when his team mate was fighting, attacked the opponent and the referee. Still went unpunished.

Dudge

Have been into this fight since it was announced. Great result. Dana's love child got a wake up call. It was way easier than i thought. Now the balls in Daddy Dana"s court. Somehow i think DD is going to get his love child what he wants by the way he was sooking at the press conference. Pisses me off McGregor gets off with everything, ( fine's don't bother him ), and KHABIB  might not get his belt, purse money,visa. Gimme a break !

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 07, 2018, 09:23:44 PM
And for all those jumping on khabib... don't forget that time Conor stormed the cage when his team mate was fighting, attacked the opponent and the referee. Still went unpunished.

Exactly. It's BS how much Conor gets away with

jvalles69

So here's some footage that shows Conor throw the first punch to the guys that jumped in the ring, yet he gets his purse...

https://www.facebook.com/turosports/videos/271534633466923/

UFC use Conor's antics and throwing the dolly into the bus to promote their sport.  Conor then take's it to another level building up racial tensions, UFC let it go.  Why would they think this wouldn't blow up like this? Oh yeah, Khabib can just keep taking shower and walk it off.  What a crock of shower.

DazBurg

great fight went the way as predicted

yeah khahbib was silly shouldn't of done it (should of taken his win and left with head held high)

not defending connor his bus attack was stupid too

both done a very stupid act

ofc connor will get away and khabib will not though

RaisyDaisy

Saw a video of people brawling outside the arena

That was always going to happen after everything that went down

What a mess

jvalles69

So that post I said where Conor threw the first punch, that was the 2nd punch and the first punch was Conor again when he jumped on the cage to follow Khabib and another of Khabib's team jumped up too, both were sitting on top of the cage trying to see what was going on and Conor gave him a cheap sot to the head.  How this guy got to walk out of that arena is beyond me.  Whatever happens to one of them should happen to the other and be done with it...but it won't.

Dudge

Couldn't agree more Jvalles. McGregor's got away with every thing he's done. Someone does something similar, and bang Daddy Dana gets out the check book. Love MMA, but it gets hard to put up with bias shower

jvalles69

Quote from: Dudge on October 08, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
Couldn't agree more Jvalles. McGregor's got away with every thing he's done. Someone does something similar, and bang Daddy Dana gets out the check book. Love MMA, but it gets hard to put up with bias shower

Feel that UFC is going to lose a lot of "real" fans over this.  The blow-ins commenting on this around the traps and social media is ridiculous.  100% they are all Conor nutuggers who are now butthurt Conor got his ass handed to him.

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 08, 2018, 10:05:48 PM
Quote from: Dudge on October 08, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

Feel that UFC is going to lose a lot of "real" fans over this.  The blow-ins commenting on this around the traps and social media is ridiculous.  100% they are all Conor nutuggers who are now butthurt Conor got his ass handed to him.

Got too many mates like that on my feed. Defo need a clean out.
They are all raging at Khabib and his crew but when you point out what Conor and 20+ mates attacking Khabib while he's on a bus with a trolley or when Conor jumped over the cage as a spectator and hit a referee the brush it off.
What's OK for one should be OK for the other.